The Dale fan in the Rochdale Road End!

Guest oa_exile
who saw the dale fan in rochdale road end on saturday as far as i hurd he suppose to be a big dale fan what was he doing at our ground?

You talking about Rocky_Latic ? :lol: he comes here when Dale are away :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Davies 7 Rochdale he had on the bk off his dale top he was sat near the top then sat at the bottom

Dont have a problem with Non-Latics coming to BP as we need all the extra £20 we can get BUT why would turn up in a Dale top ? :blink:

Saw a kid in a Liverpool shirt celebrating Scunthorpes 2nd goal yesterday as well. As for the Dale fan I'm not fussed as us and Dale don't really hate each other, I think It's good to support teams in the lower league who are local.

i think he just wanting to show off his inter milian style shirt or something he defferently wanted to promote Rochdale with that on the bottom off his shirt i doubt it would off converted anyone becouse they drew rotherham didn't they at don valley?

It's the lad who comes on this clip after 18 seconds

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g41ejoPMh64

Sit's in the WMG at 'dale and wears stupidly oversized chains (wouldnt look out of place in the "rap group" goldie lookin chain"). Called Mark Davies (hence the name on his shirt). He was joining in the songs towards the end of the game.

He is regarded by a few at 'dale (moreso, some of the older lot I know who sit in that stand) as being a bit of a strange one. He is a rather odd character to say the least. Harmless though.

He's not the first daley to watch us at BP though when Dale are away and he wont be the last if this season carries on the way it has.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It's the lad who comes on this clip after 18 seconds

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g41ejoPMh64

Sit's in the WMG at 'dale and wears stupidly oversized chains (wouldnt look out of place in the "rap group" goldie lookin chain"). Called Mark Davies (hence the name on his shirt). He was joining in the songs towards the end of the game.

He is regarded by a few at 'dale (moreso, some of the older lot I know who sit in that stand) as being a bit of a strange one. He is a rather odd character to say the least. Harmless though.

He's not the first daley to watch us at BP though when Dale are away and he wont be the last if this season carries on the way it has.

I was sat two seats to his left in the first half...that was definately him. I looked across when Hughesy scored and he was jumping around and as pleased as anyone. Fair play to the guy, all are welcome at BP...especially when they sing and get behind the team like he did.

I was sat two seats to his left in the first half...that was definately him. I looked across when Hughesy scored and he was jumping around and as pleased as anyone. Fair play to the guy, all are welcome at BP...especially when they sing and get behind the team like he did.

Indeed. There was a couple of lads in the Grey Mare pre game that where sat on the next table to us, who I think one was definately a Liverpool fan (apparant given his comments during the game). Think the other supported Burnley. They never mentioned that they were going, until they were spotted in the 2nd half having made there way to the very front of block T. Both of them were joining in the singing and yelling obscenities when Taylor had a good appeal for a corner given as a goal kick.

Pretty sure given the opportunity, that they'll be doing that same routine again before the season's out.

Indeed. There was a couple of lads in the Grey Mare pre game that where sat on the next table to us, who I think one was definately a Liverpool fan (apparant given his comments during the game). Think the other supported Burnley. They never mentioned that they were going, until they were spotted in the 2nd half having made there way to the very front of block T. Both of them were joining in the singing and yelling obscenities when Taylor had a good appeal for a corner given as a goal kick.

Pretty sure given the opportunity, that they'll be doing that same routine again before the season's out.

who rekons the dale fan would come bk again after saturday or should we say the Mk dons hater

plus they won our first goalscorer game in the pub!

inbreds taking our jobs and our money!! haha

Saw a kid in a Liverpool shirt celebrating Scunthorpes 2nd goal yesterday as well. As for the Dale fan I'm not fussed as us and Dale don't really hate each other, I think It's good to support teams in the lower league who are local.

I thought the same about Dale until one guy decided he wanted to kick off with me after the carling game.

i think he just wanting to show off his inter milian style shirt or something he defferently wanted to promote Rochdale with that on the bottom off his shirt i doubt it would off converted anyone becouse they drew rotherham didn't they at don valley?

Wouldn't have thought so. Having sat a couple of rows behind him in the second half, we can confirm that he was not the sharpest knife in the spoon drawer. He did however sing and clap along and generally have a good time having paid his money, without upsetting any stewards. Fair play to him for that.

us and Dale don't really hate each other

Speak for yourself - I've got too many memories from the 70s to want anything but disaster for them.

I know it sounds petty, but every time Dale lose, I imagine the sad faces of those 'heros' who went looking to batter young kids whenever they played us.