roughyeds

I went today, and ive got to say, even from my limited knowledge of rugby league even though i like to watch it as much as i can therefroe this review maybe wrong lol, they just didnt seem as up for it as doncaster did, every time they went forward they seemed a bit quicker in zipping it around whereas oldham seemed a bit sluggish. To be fair i thought oldham were going to go on and win it after half time after being 18-0 to be 18-16 at the break. The ref didnt help though, i think the penalty count was 9-2 in there favour which is meant to be unusal and should be more even for a rugby game, and i gotta say some decisions did seem dodgy. All in all though id say doncaster just deserved it.

Edited by Oafc88

I went today, and ive got to say, even from my limited knowledge of rugby league even though i like to watch it as much as i can therefroe this review maybe wrong lol, they just didnt seem as up for it as doncaster did, every time they went forward they seemed a bit quicker in zipping it around whereas oldham seemed a bit sluggish. To be fair i thought oldham were going to go on and win it after half time after being 18-0 to be 18-16 at the break. The ref didnt help though, i think the penalty count was 9-2 in there favour which is meant to be unusal and should be more even for a rugby game, and i gotta say some decisions did seem dodgy. All in all though id say doncaster just deserved it.

It could be the kick up the backside they need and hopefully will galvanise them. To be honest they've not played like a team for the best part of the season. I have no doubts that man-for-man they are better than Doncaster but there seems to be no spirit and by all accounts they were outfought yesterday.

If they do get turned over by Hornets they need to take a serious look at what went wrong this year.