Ive had a brainwave

Im going to write to the FA. Sod the corner. Lets have throw ins behind the goal line. It will spice things up a bit. For example if you win a throw in right next to the post. Corners are boring, it will make rory delap the worlds most expensive player aswell. You rate it ?

Im going to write to the FA. Sod the corner. Lets have throw ins behind the goal line. It will spice things up a bit. For example if you win a throw in right next to the post. Corners are boring, it will make rory delap the worlds most expensive player aswell. You rate it ?

NO! I can't really see that one working... why not make the pitch circular too, and give everyone a bat!

I am tempted to suggest it could be more Brainfart than Brainwave (to use one of the British Paralymic coaches phrase).

There again after watching Latics been pretty much awful for as long as I can remember (barring a breif Neil Pointon spell) perhaps it would be benficial to our pormotion hopes.

Before Delap I remember a guy in the 90s beginning with C (Chan??) who had a massive throw (que "Its better than a corner" quotes from media) - played for Tranmere I think. Or could have been Bolton, someone in white anyways as far as I recall.

Actually mentioning old Dissa - remember him wearing those gloves to give extra length on his throws? [shakes head in shame and disbelief]

I am tempted to suggest it could be more Brainfart than Brainwave (to use one of the British Paralymic coaches phrase).

There again after watching Latics been pretty much awful for as long as I can remember (barring a breif Neil Pointon spell) perhaps it would be benficial to our pormotion hopes.

Before Delap I remember a guy in the 90s beginning with C (Chan??) who had a massive throw (que "Its better than a corner" quotes from media) - played for Tranmere I think. Or could have been Bolton, someone in white anyways as far as I recall.

Actually mentioning old Dissa - remember him wearing those gloves to give extra length on his throws? [shakes head in shame and disbelief]

Challinor for Tranmere, then Stockport. I tihnk it worked for a while , but seems to have fallen out of favour.