Jennison Myrie-Williams

Back at Bristol after his loan at Cheltenham worth asking about? Rated him for Tranmere and Cheltenham when they came to BP. Bristol want him to go out on loan again been linked with Carlisle.

I really liked him

Felt sorry for him against us, they played him right wing left wing right forward left forward and i think he ended up in the middle to no avail, He was clearly their best player and they knew it, wouldnt mind seeing him in an Oldham shirt

Back at Bristol after his loan at Cheltenham worth asking about? Rated him for Tranmere and Cheltenham when they came to BP. Bristol want him to go out on loan again been linked with Carlisle.

Think its quite clear that with the current financial 'plight' and wonderful start to the season we are not going to be dipping nto the transfer market any further.... unless anyone is sold/long-term injured...

Even if we did I wouldnt go for Williams.... rated as the best young prospect at City 3 years ago... now Johnson quoted as saying he wont ever make the first team, and will probably remain at league 1... can look good in flashes, but cant see how he would consistently improve our team..

TBH... wouldnt want anyone coming in at the moment... quite happy with the squad, yeah a left winger is debatably needed, however I dont think the money is there...

Think its quite clear that with the current financial 'plight' and wonderful start to the season we are not going to be dipping nto the transfer market any further.... unless anyone is sold/long-term injured...

Even if we did I wouldnt go for Williams.... rated as the best young prospect at City 3 years ago... now Johnson quoted as saying he wont ever make the first team, and will probably remain at league 1... can look good in flashes, but cant see how he would consistently improve our team..

TBH... wouldnt want anyone coming in at the moment... quite happy with the squad, yeah a left winger is debatably needed, however I dont think the money is there...

Fair point but if Cheltenahm could afford his loan fee surely he cannot be on that much or Bristol paid some of it.

Fair point but if Cheltenahm could afford his loan fee surely he cannot be on that much or Bristol paid some of it.

City use Cheltenham like a farm club..... Myrie-Williams who needs games, Brooker last season when they need to egt him fit etc.. it does both clubs favours so I doubt there are any fees involved...

Would be surprised if Williams didnt end up back at Chelts now they have a new manager....

City use Cheltenham like a farm club..... Myrie-Williams who needs games, Brooker last season when they need to egt him fit etc.. it does both clubs favours so I doubt there are any fees involved...

Would be surprised if Williams didnt end up back at Chelts now they have a new manager....

Yeh,

Like you say I think its highly unlikely they would loan him out to us to put on the bench, as it would mean dropping either Lids or Taylor to play him which wont happen,

Indeed.Though they`ve now signed a certain Josh Low for RW

although you dont say that you believe a LW is needed, i am amazed that you feel there is still potential for debate with regards this position. anyone still stupid enough to voice something along these lines would surely lose all credibility for the rest of their lives? taylor is almost left footed now!