I am a Huddersfield fan. May I congratulate you on your fantastic start to the season. There was a pub that was selling cans outside when Town played you in the FA cup 4th round last season. I am planning to meet a friend of mine their when we play you on a week on Saturday, but neither of us know what this pub is called or where it is. Can anybody help us out please?

I know the Old Grey Mare have done this in the past, it could be there, it's on Rochdale Road, from the ground head up the hill until you meet the main road, cross the main road and head left, keep walking for 2 minutes it's on your right hand side

Edited by Tommy_Fent

They've been know to sell them outside the back of the Old Grey Mare in the beer garden when it is full. This is up the slope from the ground and turn left at the top and it is across the road.

Then again it wouldn't surprise me if more than one pub was doing this.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie...mp;z=14&t=m

Edited by OldhamSheridan

different landlord from the :clown: clown who had it then.

new one is an ex-copper too.. :bobby::busted:

New bogs too, and some prices have been slightly reduced but it was dead on Saturday, mind you no wonder, geriatric crooner Wayne Bentley was on, decided to make a swift exit at that point. Usually it is full of his hangers on, maybe the low turn out was the fact that all Colin's regulars finally disappeared up his arse?

Prefer the WH myself, decent beer and Mancs swiftly put in their place from both sides of the divide on Saturday, quick service and the bar maids have have everything in the right place!

grey mare is also now doing food on saturdays! "football" food like burgers, chips n gravy, etc etc... i'll b there b4 the town game! usually a good friendly atmosphere aswell for home and away fans!

Might venture in there myself next time I'm up. The WH isn't the greatest at the end of the day, if the GM returns to being football friendly it could be a result.