Stockport Away

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 2000 tickets will all sell. They will go on general sale though, so as long as you get in early when they do you won't have a problem.

Having said that I've still sent my traditional panicky email asking for a spare voucher, like I do for every match that may sell out. In this case it's more a case of wanting to sit with mates, rather than being genuinely worried about getting a ticket.

To Be Honest I Aint Bothered About Sitting With My Mates, I Just Want To Be There.

If The Worst Comes To The Worst And I Dont Get A Ticket I Am Willing To Go Into The Home End Well Closest To The Away Fans Lol

Wouldn't worry about it, it won't sell out to ST holders at one ticket per person.

So where are those who tend to create most of the atmosphere at away games intending to sit? Uncovered behind the goal or covered down the side? I'll probably get my tickets tomorrow and would like to be where all the noise is if possible.

So where are those who tend to create most of the atmosphere at away games intending to sit? Uncovered behind the goal or covered down the side? I'll probably get my tickets tomorrow and would like to be where all the noise is if possible.

Was wondering that meself. Given it might be pissing it down with a howling wind, I think the accoustics of the roofed section might be the best bet.

i doubt they will, its annoying that they only give us 2,000. we always give are away fans a big allocation.

just like blackpool in the play offs they give us like 1,900 or something.

They can sell your seat twice though can't they seeing as you won't be there long :wink:

Woohoo, best of both in my selfish worlds!

In the good books 'cos get to spend some QT with the wife, few drinky poos in m/cr prior to the game and a nice meal afterwards, celebrating another Saints Grand Final win. She's a Wigan Warriors fan so I hope they win through, just so I can gloat. All this will be all the more sweeter as long as we can keep our run going and get something at Edgeley Park, where we've had a decent record over the last 5 years. 2-1, 1-1, 2-1 keep the sequence going!

Its all about behind the goal. Yeah you might get wet, but at least you can see. That stand down the side is horrendous.

Unfortunately, I cant get the day off, but a 2pm finish, into Euston for 3 and into Stockport around 5.15. The home end could be good fun for those without a ticket. Agree an end before hand and congregate. We used to do this at City in the main stand. It was a right laugh (unless we lose which is never a worry at City).

I take it most people are hitting the pubs on the roundabout / the shopping street near the ground before hand.

I feel a few beers coming on. :oasissign1:

P.S. I've got 34 mins on LaticsLee :busted: