R.R.E. Season Ticket Holders Moving For Hudds And Leicester

Have been in touch with latics regarding what's happening about season ticket holders having to move to C and S sections in R.R.E. for Hudds and Leicester matches. Here is the reply i received from Judith

For both these games you can either come down to the Ticket Office and exchange your vouchers for match tickets to ensure you are sat together or you can turn up on the day and you will be issued with tickets at the turnstile- but there will be no guarantee that they will be together.

You will be required to occupy the seats allocated.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you require any further information.

Regards

Judith Lane

PA to Chief Executive

Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd

Have been in touch with latics regarding what's happening about season ticket holders having to move to C and S sections in R.R.E. for Hudds and Leicester matches. Here is the reply i received from Judith

For both these games you can either come down to the Ticket Office and exchange your vouchers for match tickets to ensure you are sat together or you can turn up on the day and you will be issued with tickets at the turnstile- but there will be no guarantee that they will be together.

You will be required to occupy the seats allocated.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you require any further information.

Regards

Judith Lane

PA to Chief Executive

Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd

Yeah if your in a group you may aswell go to the ticket office. We did this on saturday before the game and they sorted us out there and then with no problem.

Only downside on the situation is that non-season ticket holders can't sit in there.

Yeah if your in a group you may aswell go to the ticket office. We did this on saturday before the game and they sorted us out there and then with no problem.

Only downside on the situation is that non-season ticket holders can't sit in there.

They can, i very much doubt weve sold 1600 ST`s in there, so im presuming however many tickets are none ST will then go on general sale?

ive heard that some of our season ticket holders are still sat in their seats from saturday, as they dont see why they should have to move. even after alan hardy shown them the original press release stating that this would happen, they are steadfast in the protest. probably just a rumour that though, but ill check at the reserve game today..

very true! their awful form and our excellent form couldn't come at a better time... i move back to uni in huddersfield on sunday! :grin:

fun times ahead...

We're all moving to the Chaddy end for these two games, the woman in the ticket office was very accomodating, didn't fancy a inferior view and the option of not being able to move into acres of space away from the standers and LDB. Plan to do this for leeds too as don't fancy being the recipient of pints of piss and cups of steaming hot coffee, they have a track record in doing this and I have the scars to prove it!

Edited by oafcprozac