Reserves today

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not fully fluent in the full classifications, that is why i wish to know. i think SuperDuperFan is 100% home 95% away first team and 70% reserves home and away..

i attend 95% home games and 40% away and believe i come under the term 'Fan', i think it becomes 'SuperFan' at 60% of aways..

ive been to about five reserve games in my life, i took some pictures of the lookers being knowcked down, went to the spindles signing session and i watched them train the other week. someone will be along soon to tell us.

im not fully fluent in the full classifications, that is why i wish to know. i think SuperDuperFan is 100% home 95% away first team and 70% reserves home and away..

i attend 95% home games and 40% away and believe i come under the term 'Fan', i think it becomes 'SuperFan' at 60% of aways..

ive been to about five reserve games in my life, i took some pictures of the lookers being knowcked down, went to the spindles signing session and i watched them train the other week. someone will be along soon to tell us.

Try and get a good look at the trialists....sounds like they are both wingers from the team named on the official looks like a set up of:

Flemming

Lee Thompson Stam Byrne

Trialist kalala Stephens Trialist

Davies O'Grady

Very strong team...

Does it matter that much?

If you can go, go. Everyone supports the club as much as they can in whatever way they can.

Try and get a good look at the trialists....sounds like they are both wingers from the team named on the official looks like a set up of:

Flemming

Lee Thompson Stam Byrne

Trialist kalala Stephens Trialist

Davies O'Grady

Very strong team...

Barring the trialists would that team do a job in League 1?

Does it matter that much?

If you can go, go. Everyone supports the club as much as they can in whatever way they can.

thats 'SuperDuperAttitude' its admirable, but it doesnt carry the same kudos. it certainly wont get diego to talk to you at bognor regis under 9's v our under 9's

thats 'SuperDuperAttitude' its admirable, but it doesnt carry the same kudos. it certainly wont get diego to talk to you at bognor regis under 9's v our under 9's

I guess not but we get people on this board who live in the US, Thailand, Australia and others and I'm sure they'd love to see a game this season, Christ even a reserve game would do, just a chance to visit BP. They want us to win every game as much as we do when we are there. They're all fans to me and none are any bigger or super than any other.

As Diego claims that a splash actually landed on his eyebrow in the Isle of Mann, he will forever be in a League of his own in these stakes.

Agree that it is a pretty tidy side, bearing in mind also that the likes of Maher and Smalley aren’t starting for the first team but aren’t included here.

I guess not but we get people on this board who live in the US, Thailand, Australia and others and I'm sure they'd love to see a game this season, Christ even a reserve game would do, just a chance to visit BP. They want us to win every game as much as we do when we are there. They're all fans to me and none are any bigger or super than any other.

im joking

As Diego claims that a splash actually landed on his eyebrow in the Isle of Mann, he will forever be in a League of his own in these stakes.

Agree that it is a pretty tidy side, bearing in mind also that the likes of Maher and Smalley aren’t starting for the first team but aren’t included here.

Maher thing is odd. Only gets a couple of minutes here and there yet the other week he was thrown in with a start at Burnley and then it was said players like him aren't getting enough match practice. Ideal opportunity today. Unless the scouts are out for Kalala. Hmmm maybe not...

im joking

Alright.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

am i allowing my imagination to run wild or is that a reference to a certain chippy related incident? if so im laughing very much!!! if not im going to pretend it is anyway and continue to giggle every now and then for the rest of the afternoon!

think its the word splash thats doing it for me

Latics reserves beat Bury 2-1 in this afternoons Manchester Senior Cup, with goals from O'Grady and Davies.

The pick for me were O'Grady and Stam, but neither of the trialist wingers really impressed (one was French I understand).

Richie Byrne looked better at centre back than left back - where his distribution left something to be desired.

My thoughts though go to Bury centre back Ryan Cresswell, who suffered what appeared to be a serious head injury.

Edited by BP1960