Improve the Experience @ BP

If we disregard a price reduction....

For me it would be increased leg room. Wherever i sit i find that my knees are pushed up into the back of the chair in

front and usually someones knees in my back. I'm not a giant at 5'11" and 15 stone.

Is there a set distance the pitch should be?

I stand regularly in time with corners. moments of excitement etc more for knee relief than anything else.

I can see the time coming when the club are presented with there first DVT claim.

========= STAND UP TO AVOID DVT =================

For me it would be increased leg room. Wherever i sit i find that my knees are pushed up into the back of the chair in

front and usually someones knees in my back. I'm not a giant at 5'11" and 15 stone.

I stand regularly in time with corners. moments of excitement etc more for knee relief than anything else.

I can see the time coming when the club are presented with there first DVT claim.

Who ate all the pies? :wink:

Leg room isn't so bad really.......I sat in the Stretford End once. :ph34r:

:devilish:

the main stand leg room is rubbish - my seat for twenty years in the lookers was fine and my new seat in the rre is fine - grounds like Luton for a good example are absoolute dire so i dont think its so bad

leg room is a good call,im 6ft and have a dodgy knee,so it really is murder after a game.

quality catering that is in line with high street everyday prices...you can buy a hot dog or a burger for a quid,yet as soon as you go into a football ground it nearly trebles in price.

i giant screen or an upto date public address system

in the main stand for the moaning brigade,how about a compimentary blanket for keeping your legs warm,or a balaclave with just eye holes to stop them moaning.

leg room is a good call,im 6ft and have a dodgy knee,so it really is murder after a game.

quality catering that is in line with high street everyday prices...you can buy a hot dog or a burger for a quid,yet as soon as you go into a football ground it nearly trebles in price.

i giant screen or an upto date public address system

in the main stand for the moaning brigade,how about a compimentary blanket for keeping your legs warm,or a balaclave with just eye holes to stop them moaning.

gotta agree with the address system - dire

Keep on eating those £1 hot dogs and you'l soon have more than a dodgy knee!

Whatever happened to those cushions you could rent in the mainstand?

Yeah they were 10p weren't they?? We were posh in those days.

Attractive naked ladies. Lots and lots of attractive naked ladies! :wink:

Improve the BP Experience?

Nothng. Absolutely nothing at all.

Apart from more leg room, the return of Roger Palmer and lots and lots and lots of attractive naked ladies that don't include my wife eating Hollands Pies at half time while I sit on my cushion - the balaclava could come in handy too.

Student discounts

Standing only area

They do student discounts on match tickets, you just need to get a student membership card for 13quid and buy your match tickets in advance. Thats what i'm doing this year, as it works out cheaper buying individual discounted tickets than buying an adult RRE season ticket.

Edited by LaticsChris