Improve the Experience @ BP

1. Outdoor TV's and sound (when the game's not on) so you can keep up with other games and scores - could encorage more casual supporters too so they can watch the end of (or full game) of afternoon kick-offs - especially when it's bigger local teams playing.

2. Beer sellers and refreshments sellers mingling about throughout the game.

Those'll do for a start!

They do student discounts on match tickets, you just need to get a student membership card for 13quid and buy your match tickets in advance. Thats what i'm doing this year, as it works out cheaper buying individual discounted tickets than buying an adult RRE season ticket.

Oh yea cheers for that, if forgot. Just noticed at tranmere they had the young persons ticket for 22s and under and most places have student discounts.

Im a student but my dad pays for me so i got a season ticket in RRE as i live near Burnley and saves the hassle of buying a ticket each week.

If he didnt pay for me i wouldnt be able to afford to come very often.

:(

2. refreshments sellers mingling about throughout the game.

Those'll do for a start!

That might work, also keep queues down at 1/2 time.

Went to see Toronto Bluejays recently (baseball) and they had food coming round all the game it was a non stop food fest,

thats probably why i'm 15 stone.....Doh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:(

That might work, also keep queues down at 1/2 time.

Went to see Toronto Bluejays recently (baseball) and they had food coming round all the game it was a non stop food fest,

thats probably why i'm 15 stone.....Doh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food?

I can barely remember the end of any of the baseball games I went to. Hic.

Am I the only one then that wants to see us build a new stand! :rolleyes:

No, but unlike you we want it fitted with naked dancing ladies/pie girls which you can watch in slow motion on your individual TV on the seat in front of you whilst being plied with drink, food and gambling - all for free.

And something about football.

No, but unlike you we want it fitted with naked dancing ladies/pie girls which you can watch in slow motion on your individual TV on the seat in front of you whilst being plied with drink, food and gambling - all for free.

And something about football.

Well obviously those things come as standard we could then have the new playboy sponsored Broadway stand I bet the stewards would throw knowone out for repeated standing then as Im sure thats one thing that would get us all to sit down. See problem solved! :wub::bblue2::gorgeous:

Edited by GlossopLatic

Oh yea cheers for that, if forgot. Just noticed at tranmere they had the young persons ticket for 22s and under and most places have student discounts.

Im a student but my dad pays for me so i got a season ticket in RRE as i live near Burnley and saves the hassle of buying a ticket each week.

If he didnt pay for me i wouldnt be able to afford to come very often.

yeah, my dad pays for me too, its the only way for student bums :D

otherwise i'd be sat here every saturday afternoon

oh and my imrpovement is beer in the stands, in the exact same ground u cud sup a pint at a RL game but not at a football game, wheres the sense in that?

Edited by LaticsChris

Beer in seats is a great idea but will only happen when the government realise that not everyone who goes to football is a yob intent on causing trouble or a posh executive who has a bar without a queue. Having said that in the States and Canada, the beer/food in seats has a premium on it and if you go to the bar/kiosk you pay less and don't always miss action (due to the breaks in play in US sports). In the Rogers Centre (Toronto) it was possible to watch either CFL (Canadian American Football) or Baseball for $5 but beer was $6 (in the seat it was $6.50) when I was there. The stadium also had a Hard Rock cafe attached to it so you could go in have a 'meal' and still watch the game and probably get change for $50 (which is about £25). One thing I noticed when in Minneapolis (and has become an increasing trend) was that you could buy a seat and eat all the food you want (plus soft drink) for a set price. That might be an idea (if you can get food in seats) for Latics.

I do miss the chips too. The legroom in some seats in the main stand is DVT inducing (especially if you aren't allowed to stand and don't move at half-time which would probably be long enough to induce a DVT).

The one thing that I would do to improve the viewing experience in BP is to get rid of the poles so that every seat has an unrestricted view.