Today's Trialists

I think it's due to the fact we have 3 recognised wingers, and therefore is the position most in need of strengthening.

Maybe Seb Carole was one of them? When potentially quality players are available, you might as well give them a go regardless what position they are.

It says in Today's rarely wrong Chron that both trialists due to play for the stiffs today are wide midfield players. I wonder if this is a sign that it is indeed Chris Taylor that we might be forced to cash in on during the January transfer window?

I wish it was Eardley personally........

Not really I think he just wants someone for Left wing cover so he gets too see 2 wingers today to see how good they are,

I was impressed with Lee when he moved into midfield near the end.

:cardinal:

Lee looks very decent both at FB and CM, but aint been tested defensively really when i've seen him - looks a good option if injuries or lack of form for eardley or kelvin kicks in. Shame he missed pre-season as I think he's too classy a performer 2 not even be warming the bench

PS. Bryne (as a Aberdeen fan mentioned) is more of a CB than LB based on yesterdays outing.