if you say so!

hope they dont give us reserved seats like last season then...to to be fair we just sat behind the goal anyway!

My tickets arrived yesterday and all of them have a seat number on them. When you go through the turnstile at Hartlepool they issue you with a ticket that also has a seat number.

Im in Block E, Row B ... so im guessing end block near the front .. probably behind a pillar to!

Balls! Just checked my ticket and i'm on the sodding front row! I bloody hate that... probaly be behind the goal too and wont be able to see past Crossley's temple like backside...

:angry:

Balls! Just checked my ticket and i'm on the sodding front row! I bloody hate that... probaly be behind the goal too and wont be able to see past Crossley's temple like backside...

:angry:

Never know it may be back to front so A`s at the back ... hopefully anyway. I remember Leeds last season, was on the 3rd row and was just level with the pitch, was a :censored:e view!

Edited by kellys_discopants

Hate Hartlepool. Last season was bad enough. I went the year before watching Rochdale in the fa cup on a monday night. Coldest match i've ever seen. 'Dale had a striker called Sako who somehow missed an open net from 3 yards out which meant we had to stay and endure another 30 minutes plus penalties getting pneumonia.

There's one or two decent pubs nearby. not an awful lot to do in the ground other than see how bad the catering service is and play "spot the premier league shirt on the kids in the stand to the right." - There was about a dozen last year. Arsenal, City, United, Liverpool.........

Guest oa_exile
Anyone think there will be a problem paying on the day in the home end ?

Let's put it this way .......

If a group of Monkey Hangers were sat next to you at BP how would you react ?

Guest oa_exile
I think if you do that it's just a case of keeping your head down and being quiet...............

I have had to do this on occasions , the last one being the Lasher away game the other season.

All I will say is if you act like an herbert expect trouble :)