Help needed

Part of my outfit is in Stoke being repaired and it was supposed to be collected today by my courier but they have messed it up. If i dotn get it back here in time i cant go to Hartlepool as Chaddy.

Is anyone based near or passing through Stoke in the next couple of days that is going to the game on Saturday? The courier isnt being very helpful at all so my only hope is a helpful Latics fan who can help me out.

Anyone??? :unsure:

Part of my outfit is in Stoke being repaired and it was supposed to be collected today by my courier but they have messed it up. If i dotn get it back here in time i cant go to Hartlepool as Chaddy.

Is anyone based near or passing through Stoke in the next couple of days that is going to the game on Saturday? The courier isnt being very helpful at all so my only hope is a helpful Latics fan who can help me out.

Anyone??? :unsure:

I've just texted Diego_Sideburns. There's a slight chance he may be passing Stoke today or tomorrow, not sure though. He's in Ireland at the moment, could even be on plane. Can't promise anything but PM me your mobile number and if he responds I'll let him have it. I'll be online until 4pm.

Cheers for the offers guys but ive just had a call to say it has been picked up by the courier that ive been arguing with all day because they said they wont be able to pick it up at certain times that i needed. They were adamant (no, not the :censored: 80's makeup wearing tart) that they would not be able to get it.

Im just waiting for the headlines tomorrow.........

"Chaddy gets kidnapped, ransom note recieved by club"