Guest oa_exile
can i use my rre season tickets in the chaddy end for the hudds game or do i have to go ticket office and change it anyone know???

B)

Prozac posted this on another thread......

We're all moving to the Chaddy end for these two games, the woman in the ticket office was very accomodating, didn't fancy a inferior view and the option of not being able to move into acres of space away from the standers and LDB. Plan to do this for leeds too as don't fancy being the recipient of pints of piss and cups of steaming hot coffee, they have a track record in doing this and I have the scars to prove it!

Guest oa_exile
still doesnt answer my question!!!!

can i go through the turnstile with my rre voucher at the chaddy end......

No need to shout ! I was just trying to be helpful !

Common sense says you cannot use a RRE ticket for the Chaddy.

from a hudds board:

Pathetic

18 September 2008

And to say I thought our support has been pretty good this season. Just been down to get my Oldham ticket- rather late I know- and asked how many we've sold so far out of interest, expecting her to say at least 1000 seen as though they've just gone on general sale after all the other timing malarky they do, what do I get told?

"bout 650 so far luv"

I had to double check after picking my gob up, seriously, that it?! AND to say I was disapointed when we were only allocated 2700!! Please tell me a number of people are still to buy! Guarenteed if we were in the top 6 at this point they'd sell out quickly..

Its Fickle and Unloyal and is known as Part time supporters!

Are they really gonna bring more than the small bit of the RRE (1600?) Im gonna be annoyed if everyone has to move and they dont, especially after the atmosphere thats bin created in the RRE this season

how many they have brought in the league last few years:

2007/2008- 1095

2006/2007- 1254

2005/2006- 1131

Are they really gonna bring more than the small bit of the RRE (1600?) Im gonna be annoyed if everyone has to move and they dont, especially after the atmosphere thats bin created in the RRE this season

They probably won’t bring 1600, but if they did and they were in the small bit, the last ones to turn up would head straight into the big side. Not a good scenario.

I got the definite feeling from their fans team that they weren’t exactly looking forward to the match (the grown-ups one, not the fans one) and calling the fans game off almost gave some of them a reason not to come across.

so we are going to move for no reason at all!!!!!

cant believe we gave them the big section in the 1st place, leicester and leeds yeah but no one else

The club aren't going to take the chance. Supposing they had sacked Ternent on Monday and put someone popular in? 2500 turn up, fans get turned away, fans go in home ends. Lost revenue and fighting. If as expected they fall a few hundred short, there's no real loss to anyone.