• Danny Whitaker
    • Lee Hughes
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Kelvin Lomax
    • Mark Allott
    • Chris O'Grady
    • Richie Byrne
    • Craig Davies

It was Greegs (he was awesome) until that reckless and stupid sending off. So Taylor for me, possibly the best game I have seen him have for us.

Simple vote for me this one... Chrissy T was the only player on for the full 90 who came anywhere near to playing 'at thier best' ... one if the reasons it was such an open and great game...

Special credit for me though has to go to Chris O'Grady - thought he was great for the last half hour, big, strong, quick and a couple of great self made chances - he needs a goal, but a strong contender for a starting spot for me next week....

Simple vote for me this one... Chrissy T was the only player on for the full 90 who came anywhere near to playing 'at thier best' ... one if the reasons it was such an open and great game...

Special credit for me though has to go to Chris O'Grady - thought he was great for the last half hour, big, strong, quick and a couple of great self made chances - he needs a goal, but a strong contender for a starting spot for me next week....

Agree. Need a sub of the match poll as well! :D