Attendance Saturday

Stayaways inevitably remember the bad before they remember the good, though.

When they do remember the good it's usually associated with times they believe we will never recover. That's why they are stayaways, or a central reason why they are.

I don't disagree with you there. But I doubt as many people that you have stated will miss the next home game because of a dicky five minute spell in a game we clearly were the better side.

Had the dicky spell been in a game where we'd have lost 0-3 I think so. But we obviously have goals and creativity in us ATM, hence if we continue the gates will carry on rising.

To be fair you've been relatively quiet all season. Is this because you've been waiting for a negative to come along? I'd dearly love to see a nice line chart showing the peaks of your online activity alongside our performances results.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayaways inevitably remember the bad before they remember the good, though.

When they do remember the good it's usually associated with times they believe we will never recover. That's why they are stayaways, or a central reason why they are.

Good point made earlier J, I was just about to make the same one - but read through first...

In reply to this CJ, you are using the decline in attendances to justify... oh I can't be arsed talking about it. I await some witty response.

In reply to this CJ, you are using the decline in attendances to justify... oh I can't be arsed talking about it. I await some witty response.

Just get working on that nice line graph* please Rummy. :grin:

* or send me a CSV file of all his posts and I'll bosh it together in about 5 mins.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Good point made earlier J, I was just about to make the same one - but read through first...

To justify nothing but merely to give a viewpoint.

The paranoia on here can be incredible. What is it supposed to be-a discussion forum or a cheerleading exercise? Do we all have to parrot more or less the same rah, rah, rah?

Just get working on that nice line graph* please Rummy. :grin:

* or send me a CSV file of all his posts and I'll bosh it together in about 5 mins.

No need for a line graph. Of course some people are more inclined to give an opinion when something negative happens, of which I am one. It doesn't happen only with regard to football, but in all aspects of life.

I admit that I am more animated by the negatives and the pitfalls, and I don't see any need to apoligise for that. When things are going well I'm still here, grazing; harmlessly passing my time in the grasslands away...

If you like you can regard me as the troubled psyche of OAFC.

No need for a line graph. Of course some people are more inclined to give an opinion when something negative happens, of which I am one. It doesn't happen only with regard to football, but in all aspects of life.

I admit that I am more animated by the negatives and the pitfalls, and I don't see any need to apoligise for that. When things are going well I'm still here, grazing; harmlessly passing my time in the grasslands away...

If you like you can regard me as the troubled psyche of OAFC.

Well, if it's the bad things in life that gives yer kicks so be it. Takes all kinds and all that.

That is the best response I've ever seen you make by the way.

Well, if it's the bad things in life that gives yer kicks so be it. Takes all kinds and all that.

That is the best response I've ever seen you make by the way.

They don't give me a kick; some of them simply give me an urge to comment, particularly when I care about the outcome.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

To justify nothing but merely to give a viewpoint.

The paranoia on here can be incredible. What is it supposed to be-a discussion forum or a cheerleading exercise? Do we all have to parrot more or less the same rah, rah, rah?

LOL! If you want, I think you've lost it to be honest.

:laught30:

No, hang on:

:laught30::laught30::laught30:

After all the number of completely :censored:e , soul-destroying, bone-achingly dull, dismal, featureless crappy games we’ve all endured over the years, it’s going to be a six goal thriller at an accursed away ground where we came back from behind with 10 men that breaks the camel’s back. If we’d only played out a dour 0-0 draw we’d have had to put temporary stands up.

:laught30:

No, hang on:

:laught30::laught30::laught30:

After all the number of completely :censored:e , soul-destroying, bone-achingly dull, dismal, featureless crappy games we’ve all endured over the years, it’s going to be a six goal thriller at an accursed away ground where we came back from behind with 10 men that breaks the camel’s back. If we’d only played out a dour 0-0 draw we’d have had to put temporary stands up.

No we wouldn't. But the effect on probably a majority of floating fans and stayaways is about the same.

As you might see. If we get 7,800, with 6,600 Latics, I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

No we wouldn't. But the effect on probably a majority of floating fans and stayaways is about the same.

As you might see. If we get 7,800, with 6,600 Latics, I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Well that's not going to happen when Huddersfield had sold around 1500 as of 11am today.

While the Commissars are still in the vicinity, I would just like to add that I think it's wonderful how the wheat harvest has exceeded the target this year! All thanks to comrade Kim Jong Il, who makes the flowers grow and our children flourish...

I'm confused :blink: ... according to to my aginfo.net bulletin, I was under the impression that the harvest was poor this year

Title: 09/23/08 North Korea could be destination for high protein soft white

Farm and Ranch September 23, 2008 Initial quality analysis shows average protein in this year’s Pacific Northwest soft white wheat crop is 11.2 percent, about seven-tenths above average. White club, which usually has lower protein than soft white, is actually higher this year at 11.4 percent.

U.S. Wheat Associates says it is working with northwest wheat commissions to identify markets where higher protein soft white would best fit. Washington Grain Alliance CEO Tom Mick says there are markets in Middle East and Indian sub-continent, but he is most excited about the potential of North Korea, which he says appears destined for another severe famine.

or is this just some capitalist propaganda :clint:

I'm confused :blink: ... according to to my aginfo.net bulletin, I was under the impression that the harvest was poor this year

Title: 09/23/08 North Korea could be destination for high protein soft white

Farm and Ranch September 23, 2008 Initial quality analysis shows average protein in this year’s Pacific Northwest soft white wheat crop is 11.2 percent, about seven-tenths above average. White club, which usually has lower protein than soft white, is actually higher this year at 11.4 percent.

U.S. Wheat Associates says it is working with northwest wheat commissions to identify markets where higher protein soft white would best fit. Washington Grain Alliance CEO Tom Mick says there are markets in Middle East and Indian sub-continent, but he is most excited about the potential of North Korea, which he says appears destined for another severe famine.

or is this just some capitalist propaganda :clint:

What? The Corp? Got the numbers wrong?