Town's Flynn calls for fan power to topple Oldham

only sold 1000 tickets that poor for a derby game 1700 left so oldham made wrong decision to give town the big end

don't think it's that surprising considering around 4,000 season ticket holders could'nt be arsed turning up on saturday.

i think you are right about giving them the big section if it's just about numbers turning up. they were never going to fill that based on recent followings

The rarely wrong Chron says 1,200 sold. The weather forecast is good, so expect plenty to decide to attend on the day.

Only 400 Hudds fans to pay on day then to justify moving us.

Good call from club!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

There have rubbish away support.

I reckon they have moved it round for safety reasons as well. With us in the big bit and them selling 1200, the gap would be very small again in an environment that isn't usually pleasant. If they have the big bit then (if they have any sense) they will only let Hudds fans in the 'I' if they really needs to.

We shouldn't even have to think about this but as we have seen, we have some knobs in the RRE this year who clearly don't travel away given the Hartlepool praise

Only 400 Hudds fans to pay on day then to justify moving us.

Good call from club!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

How do you know the Police didnt advice the club to do move them?

Segregation wise it makes sense, there going to block a section off, and they couldnt block off any of the small end with Hudds in there can they, and they cant block a section off in the big end with us in because then people cant sit in the ST seat etcetc.

Edited by kellys_discopants