Stephens Fee Decided

£30,000 now

£10,000 after 15, 30, 45, 60 games

£25,000 if we go up in the next 2 seasons and Stephens has played in half our games

(So a potential £95,000)

20% sell-on fee

"We are relatively happy considering the initial demands we received from Bury," Alan Hardy said. "I suppose out of the two parties, they will be the more disappointed."

Edited by Simpo

£30,000 now

£25,000 if we go up in the next 2 seasons and Stephens has played in half our games

(So a potential £95,000)

20% sell-on fee

"We are relatively happy considering the initial demands we received from Bury," he said. "I suppose out of the two parties, they will be the more disappointed."

Happy with that - much better than the Porter decision.

£30,000 now

(So a potential £95,000)

20% sell-on fee

"We are relatively happy considering the initial demands we received from Bury," Alan Hardy said. "I suppose out of the two parties, they will be the more disappointed."

how much was bury asking?

Not sure, seen a few figures banded about by their lot when he moved. Most seemed to be in the 100k region like Porter was. I guess it's almost a 100k should everything go to plan. :wink:

Might have dreamt it, but i though Bury were bounding on about 150k with sell on's - if that's the case, then i think we've come out on the plus with this.

I've seen him play a few times in pre-season & ressies; and i think he's got promise. he'll figure for the 1st X1 at some point when injuries etc happen - not sure he'll make more than 10 appearances this season though.......maybe a loan deal to a L2 or Blue Square can be sorted out for him now all this tribunal business is over????

Any how, just glad we didn't get shafted in this fee wise!!!

Might have dreamt it, but i though Bury were bounding on about 150k with sell on's - if that's the case, then i think we've come out on the plus with this.

I've seen him play a few times in pre-season & ressies; and i think he's got promise. he'll figure for the 1st X1 at some point when injuries etc happen - not sure he'll make more than 10 appearances this season though.......maybe a loan deal to a L2 or Blue Square can be sorted out for him now all this tribunal business is over????

Any how, just glad we didn't get shafted in this fee wise!!!

I think that's fair and i wonder if we have been cute by not playing him in the first team squad, in fairness though even Keiran Lee hasn't got in that often. We might have learned though after Porter scored 25 minutes into his debut!

I wonder if games played on loan to other clubs count?