stockport determined to do themselves out of cash

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They already played Leicester at home in August, drawing 0-0 in front of 7,151. Only 2,000 seats given over to visiting fans. No crowd trouble, apparently.

i know a lot of county fans as i live in stockport (i saw the light) and Leicester didn't sell out!

Oldham fans in the home end is enevitable,

ps what if it's your first ever game and you don't know the name of a single player??????

CRAPPY COUNTY!

I've no doubt that there'll be Oldham fans in the home area on Friday and provided there isn't any trouble I couldn't care less.

I just feel that some fans made the decision to go in the home end as soon as the allocation of 2,000 seats was announced and didn't attempt to purchase an away ticket.

If finding £16 was the problem then maybe these fans would have been better looking for ways to earn a bit of pin money in their spare time rather than thinking up new and more elaborate ways to get turned down at the Stockport ticket office.

I'm sorry if I seem a little bit dispassionate to the plight of the fans without tiickets but this really does seem like a problem that could've easily been avoided.

yeah because everyone chose not to get a ticket! Its sold out you moron! If the couple hundred people that are going to end up in the away end had gone and got a ticket, it would only result in other people being in the same situation they're in! It doesnt matter when people go to get tickets, or when they have money, if they allocate us 2000, and considerably more want to go people will be in the home end! you cant blame the people who didnt have tickets 8 days before a friday night away match!!!

yeah because everyone chose not to get a ticket! Its sold out you moron! If the couple hundred people that are going to end up in the away end had gone and got a ticket, it would only result in other people being in the same situation they're in! It doesnt matter when people go to get tickets, or when they have money, if they allocate us 2000, and considerably more want to go people will be in the home end! you cant blame the people who didnt have tickets 8 days before a friday night away match!!!

Surprised this hasnt already been mentioned, dont understand the brainless idiots who say if you want a ticket you could get one, when obviously not because there are more than 2000 Oldham fans.

Edited by Lordy

Surprised this hasnt already been mentioned, dont understand the brainless idiots who say if you want a ticket you could get one, when obviously not because there are more than 2000 Oldham fans.

It also sold out a week ago and not 5 mins before the match. Whens the last time we did that?

I got most of the way to my train station this morning before I realised that my ticket (away uncovered stand) was lying beside my PC back home. That put paid to my idea of getting in a bit early to make up for me sloping off after a pale imitation of a half day in work. I wouldn’t have fancied my chances of remembering my crib sheet of interesting Stockport County facts after 7 hours of solid drinking.