Manc Boozers

So all, any tics using manchester as a boozing station on friday avo?

If so any suggestions of where to wet the neck?

Regards

Burgerdarts

Northern Quarter's my preference. Lots of decent bars and boozers clustered together like Bar Centro, Bay Horse and Odd. Then Piccadilly station is only a 10 min walk away through the back streets.

Id suggest if you're out beforehand going round the boozers in Didsbury (east), there are buses every 3 minutes from there to Stockport and it's a bit nicer than Manchester city centre (apart from the NQ), especially at that time of day when Manchester is heaving.

Aye. I prefer Withington myself as that's next up from Didsbury but yeah, you're literally a 10 min taxi ride to Stockport from there and a decent shout for a pub crawl.

Aye. I prefer Withington myself as that's next up from Didsbury but yeah, you're literally a 10 min taxi ride to Stockport from there and a decent shout for a pub crawl.
Withington/Fallowfield is literally overcrowded with freshers students at the moment so it's best avoided unless you're there to perv at 18 year old girls (and their mutli-haircutted counterparts). Edited by monkeykieran

I'm due in at Stockport for 3 but will head on into Manc if that is the OASIS/anyone else on the lash plan. Just so long as the lash is present and I am on it I will be happy :drinking::drinking::drinking:

I shall be arriving in manc at about half 3,and would be quite happy to join in with the 'Lash plan' :)

I sure more details will be posted later in the week

It is later in the week mark! Damn you, damn you with your teasing of information!

If we go to manchester - defo northern quarter, dont want to be more than 5 mins away from the satation when we realise inevitably that we are late, and in danger of missing kick off..

However, would gladly lead an onslaught on my old stomping ground in Didsbury... it is very easy to get over to edgely from there.... only about £10 in a taxi too, however may lose drinking time in getting to didsbury from manchester...

Guest oa_exile
Bulls Head just by Piccadilly Station if you like a proper pint.

Generally full of sorts in short skirts and big busters on a Friday afternoon.

I can’t see the obvious flaws in this proposition

lol :grin: Andy will be there , he enjoys the company of transexuals on a Friday afternoon :lol: