Ricky Hatton in Oldham

Yard Dog

I have it on first hand authority from someone I know well and whos girlfriends still go out round a lot of the same places as, "loveable rogue, man of the people, down to earth," Ricky, that he is a complete and utter :censored: with a head bigger than Sean Gregan's arse whilst he was :censored:ting a Temple.

I have it on first hand authority from someone I know well and whos girlfriends still go out round a lot of the same places as, "loveable rogue, man of the people, down to earth," Ricky, that he is a complete and utter :censored: with a head bigger than Sean Gregan's arse whilst he was :censored:ting a Temple.

He's my best mates cousin. I'd seen him 10 times before anybody had heard of him, been to his changing room before a fight at the Velodrome, pub with them all after fights and all that. He's was always alright, but then it was before he was famous outside boxing circles that I 'knew' him. Haven't watched him in years having no longer got any time for boxing. I do know that when we beat City in the cup he chased after Kenny Clements to have his picture taken with him, which is quite a down to earth act.

A local 'ish' lad done good, despite being brought up in a 'proper' environment - no silver spoon or ass wiped all his life - i say all power to him (plus the fact he'd knock ten colours of threpenny bit out of you :dead: !!)

His Mum still runs a carpet stall on Glossop indoor market and she'd knock ten colours....etc, etc :lol:

Man who has to stand in a smallish space and beat another man senseless to prevent the other man doing the same to him in inflated sense of self and ego shocker!!!!!!

Whatever next? My mates cat's friend's owner knew that Kurt Cobain and he was a right self indulgent over sensitive bellend, or that Steven Hawking, right clever c**t but you never see him put his hand in his pocket and go to the bar, just sits there tapping away. Or that Muhammed Ali, life and soul of the party but should put a jumper on as he just shivers all the time.

that garage is the one on rochdale road next to the queens pub!!

always used to pass it going home from school years ago when the forecourt was rammed with three wheelers!

and i'm amazed it got up that hill next to the QE Hall...

Edited by thetramdriver

Man who has to stand in a smallish space and beat another man senseless to prevent the other man doing the same to him in inflated sense of self and ego shocker!!!!!!

Whatever next? My mates cat's friend's owner knew that Kurt Cobain and he was a right self indulgent over sensitive bellend, or that Steven Hawking, right clever c**t but you never see him put his hand in his pocket and go to the bar, just sits there tapping away. Or that Muhammed Ali, life and soul of the party but should put a jumper on as he just shivers all the time.

Ali was as thick as :censored: and his handlers were scared of letting him out in case he gave the game away. Hawking has been a nobody in Physics for decades. Dunno about Cobain, I think he was a talented bloke, but then it took someone to make his album for him for him to become famous. Hatton is a decent fighter given the very poor levels that exist in most weight categories, and he gives good entertainment value, but he is a long long from being the icon of fighting that some would have him as. I predicted on here that he would get terribly beaten up in his last fight, and he was. All that gets me is the way that he portrays himself as a lovely bloke who would spend half a morning shovelling snow off the steps of his elderly next door neighbours council house steps, when in fact he cruises with an entourage the description of which reminds me of Lee Chapman in Xanadu's of Rochdale when he "had an interest" in Whitworth and must have been stopping by. Thirty total :censored: living off the glory of an even bigger :censored: who tries it with every woman going and expects them to love it, however he tries it on.

Ali was as thick as :censored: and his handlers were scared of letting him out in case he gave the game away. Hawking has been a nobody in Physics for decades. Dunno about Cobain, I think he was a talented bloke, but then it took someone to make his album for him for him to become famous. Hatton is a decent fighter given the very poor levels that exist in most weight categories, and he gives good entertainment value, but he is a long long from being the icon of fighting that some would have him as. I predicted on here that he would get terribly beaten up in his last fight, and he was. All that gets me is the way that he portrays himself as a lovely bloke who would spend half a morning shovelling snow off the steps of his elderly next door neighbours council house steps, when in fact he cruises with an entourage the description of which reminds me of Lee Chapman in Xanadu's of Rochdale when he "had an interest" in Whitworth and must have been stopping by. Thirty total :censored: living off the glory of an even bigger :censored: who tries it with every woman going and expects them to love it, however he tries it on.

If you predicted that then you were terribly wrong. He won, on points, but very very easily.