So I saw Craig Davies in Tesco at 4:30-5pm...

I really don't see the issue of a player shopping in a supermarket?

Maybe he was enquiring if they need any shelf stackers?

I think maybe he should shop on line in future it makes sense.....

spend £50 or more in a single order between 03/10/08 and 12/10/08 (inclusive) and you receive £10 off your next grocery shop from Tesco.com when you spend £50 or more on your grocery shop.

The £50 minimum spend excludes all delivery charges.

Those qualifying for the discount will receive an email by 26/10/2008 which will contain an eCoupon.

The eCoupon must be redeemed at Tesco.com/grocery by 23/11/2008.

eCoupons remain the property of Tesco Stores Ltd and are not for re-sale or publication.

You must sign-in and shop using your email account to redeem the eCoupon.

Normal eCoupon terms and conditions apply. See website for full details.

Maybe he was enquiring if they need any shelf stackers?

I think maybe he should shop on line in future it makes sense.....

spend £50 or more in a single order between 03/10/08 and 12/10/08 (inclusive) and you receive £10 off your next grocery shop from Tesco.com when you spend £50 or more on your grocery shop.

The £50 minimum spend excludes all delivery charges.

Those qualifying for the discount will receive an email by 26/10/2008 which will contain an eCoupon.

The eCoupon must be redeemed at Tesco.com/grocery by 23/11/2008.

eCoupons remain the property of Tesco Stores Ltd and are not for re-sale or publication.

You must sign-in and shop using your email account to redeem the eCoupon.

Normal eCoupon terms and conditions apply. See website for full details.

Now that really is excellent value........

I hope if Craig went straight to BP after Tescos, that he didn't buy anything from the freezer cabinets.

I hope if Craig went straight to BP after Tescos, that he didn't buy anything from the freezer cabinets.

Now things brings up the question "Who has the best Loyalty Card?" Tesco with ClubCard points, or BP with Nectar?

I'd go Nectar myself.

His sense of positioning is really poor if he is wandering around Boundary Park with his bags full of oven chips and Crispy Pancakes while we are playing at Edgely Park :wink:

His sense of positioning is really poor if he is wandering around Boundary Park with his bags full of oven chips and Crispy Pancakes while we are playing at Edgely Park :wink:

What about the team coach!? If the club are expecting the players to get themselves to away matches, that's ridiculous. When will the cut-backs stop!? :shock:

TTA out!

Crispy Pancakes are not the food of a professional athlete. (They are the food of 'me', however :wink:)

Davies out!

Tescos Clubcard is far superior to Sainsburgers Nectar card.

Sainsbury's out!

Lee Hughes shops at Sainsbury's. I saw him the Monday after Tranmere buying chicken like myself for his lunch. I didn't see if he had a loyalty card. That is all.

You saw Hughes out and about, yet you didn’t enquire as to the current condition of his testicles and report back on here? You need to take a long, hard look at yourself.

Now things brings up the question "Who has the best Loyalty Card?" Tesco with ClubCard points, or BP with Nectar?

I'd go Nectar myself.

What? I worked out a while back that in order to claim a free Big Mac Meal through nectar points I had to spend about £800 worth on it. Yuss, value for money!

What? I worked out a while back that in order to claim a free Big Mac Meal through nectar points I had to spend about £800 worth on it. Yuss, value for money!

Best thing to do is get a job in sales with a UK wide territory, always fill up at Sainsburys or BP and you can probably buy a CD every 3 months.

:wink:

BTW - step away from the Big Mac Jay.

:bobby::pizza:

I saw Gregan in Asda buying some oven chips, mumbling something about being once bitten twice shy …

:grin: (deflecting the pun quickly to another one...........) Texaco are doing a great range on "helmets" with lights on for walkers/miners/etc for those players who like to have their helmets out in public :shock: