Back in the USA...

Back at work now after getting over there to see the worst two performances of the season (not my words - that's what I was told). Let's hope we can rack up some wins before I'm back at Xmas.

Was good to see (in no particular order) Andyb100, Chickers (cheers for the lift to Edgley), Uncle Mike (at his wedding - nice buffet, shame about Franny!), Beardy, Chaddy, Kits (at last I met the legend), Kidderz, and some others I can't remember their names - sorry lads...

See you at Xmas.

Edit: I forgot to mention Lee Hughes who sat behind us for second half at Stockport - I wish you would have played instead!

Edited by martjs

Uncle Mike (at his wedding - nice buffet, shame about Franny!)

Yep. He was dire. Especially when he put on his beloved Bongo song. :shock: At least he didnt tell us to clap our hands and stamp our feet. :blink::huh: As for Kitts. I do hope you got to see his weekly solo drunken renditions in the Grey Mare pre game. Dont think the Hudd's fans knew what to make of him.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Yep. He was dire. Especially when he put on his beloved Bongo song. :shock: At least he didnt tell us to clap our hands and stamp our feet. :blink::huh: As for Kitts. I do hope you got to see his weekly solo drunken renditions in the Grey Mare pre game. Dont think the Hudd's fans knew what to make of him.

Yeah, it's a shame cos Franny was good at a 65th birthday do I went to last year. I think he laid on the "football songs" a bit too much. Oh well, let's hope he learns.

I saw you as well Rocky in the pub in Stockport but didn't get chance to speak to you...

Back at work now after getting over there to see the worst two performances of the season (not my words - that's what I was told). Let's hope we can rack up some wins before I'm back at Xmas.

Was good to see (in no particular order) Andyb100, Chickers (cheers for the lift to Edgley), Uncle Mike (at his wedding - nice buffet, shame about Franny!), Beardy, Chaddy, Kits (at last I met the legend), Kidderz, and some others I can't remember their names - sorry lads...

See you at Xmas.

Edit: I forgot to mention Lee Hughes who sat behind us for second half at Stockport - I wish you would have played instead!

Always nice to see you mate. Its just disappointing we didn't play well. Should organise a pub session when your back over

Always nice to see you mate. Its just disappointing we didn't play well. Should organise a pub session when your back over

Cheers Kidderz - was good to see you too. We should have another MB Night Out - it's years since the last one.

By the way, the jinx WILL be back at Xmas. My flights are booked... Back on Dec 20th BUT not in time for Orient match (feck) until Jan 4th. I think I still get 3 matches in - including 3rd Round of FA Cup at Liverpool... Or Udders away if not... :grin:

Message board night out it is then ...... Chickers ..organize :o) .. Was great to see ya mate Matt loved his prezzie and my hat will make its debut at the first Xmas game !!!! Worked out that we will be second by the time your home so no worries about you witnessing three losses :p

Message board night out it is then ...... Chickers ..organize :o) .. Was great to see ya mate Matt loved his prezzie and my hat will make its debut at the first Xmas game !!!! Worked out that we will be second by the time your home so no worries about you witnessing three losses :p

Cheers mate. Wasn't sure if Matt would wear it - glad he likes it.

So Message Board night out - will Simon Corney be making another unexpected appearance? :grin:

- Litten Tree champers all round!

Edited by martjs