Give Fleming a chance

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know Gerrard, (who btw is looking for a club but we can't afford his wages) Kelly and Pogs were all fairly decent and would give Temple a run for his money

Gerrard's a decent shout actually. Forgot about him. :grin:

Lordy, you might have some sources "in the game" but I'm sure they're pulling your leg half the time mate. :wink:

and if a source means a 'young buck' whose playing pro and is therefore an expert on all players, then you might be wiser to make your own mind up!?

Oh no pal i wouldnt trust any of them, I'm talking about Coaching staff at League clubs at a similar level to ours who are interested in the same sorts of players to who we are therefore are likely to have done their own scouting on them. examples of players i know were thought highly of O'Grady, Jones and Whitaker. Fleming the only one who ive been told is useless, so 3/4 isnt bad and think Shez has done well in his dealings so far.

My 'praise' for Fleming was obviously tongue in cheek as everyone knows i dont rate Crossley at all but they are both sub standard and if Crossley is injured for a long period i wouldnt be surprised if we brought in a Short term signing. And as for my source there are several people on here who know my sources within the game are genuine.

Obviously...

:lol:

Bet these sources are always keen to hear your opinions? I for one think you are one of the most interesting, accurate and knowledgeable posters on this here board, particularly when it comes to goalkeeping. If you would only post more often....

:imnotworthy:

Obviously...

:lol:

Bet these sources are always keen to hear your opinions? I for one think you are one of the most interesting, accurate and knowledgeable posters on this here board, particularly when it comes to goalkeeping. If you would only post more often....

:imnotworthy:

Thanks for your loyal and continued support. And btw i don't claim to be an expert myself but i would say my sources have enough pedigree in the game to be classed as reliable, that is all.

P.s i dont have to be an expert on goalkeeping to know that Crossley is USELESS

Thanks for your loyal and continued support. And btw i don't claim to be an expert myself but i would say my sources have enough pedigree in the game to be classed as reliable, that is all.

On a sliding scale of expertise I'd say that "USELESS" was near the bottom in anyone's book. With your wisdom, vast experience of football and decades of watching (I see your profile says you are 18) , is that your accurate assessment? That there is no lesser form of goalkeeping competence?

On a sliding scale of expertise I'd say that "USELESS" was near the bottom in anyone's book. With your wisdom, vast experience of football and decades of watching (I see your profile says you are 18) , is that your accurate assessment? That there is no lesser form of goalkeeping competence?

Ok then name a worse 1st choice permenant keeper we've had than Crossley in the last 10 years. Won't be many.

Ok then name a worse 1st choice permenant keeper we've had than Crossley in the last 10 years. Won't be many.

Thats a false question since we've only had two real first choice keepers in 10 years, Gary Kelly and Pogs, but he's better than

Chris Day

David Miskelly

Stuart Naylor

And a whole host of keepers we've had on loan apart from Lee Grant.

Edited by Senor_Coconut

The ONLY keeper I've seen play for us in the past ten years that was arguably better than Crossley was Lee Grant.

Pogs had his good moments (he was a top quality shot stopper), but when he was bad he was REALLY bad.

If you want clueless, try O'Donnell...

How stupid are you?!

In case you haven't noticed, he's kept 5 and a half (the half being against Herefod) clean sheets out of 10.

If he keeps that trend going, and we get have + clean sheets come May...

EIEIEIO...

Edited by JoeLatics

Fleming looked absolutely dodgy tonight....my heart will be in mouth when hes near the ball on saturday,

Oh no, i was hopin he wasnt as bad as i'd been told, I'm sure Shez is aware of this and will be looking to bring someone in short term, never thought id say this but i hope Crossley isnt out for too long :shock:

Oh no, i was hopin he wasnt as bad as i'd been told, I'm sure Shez is aware of this and will be looking to bring someone in short term, never thought id say this but i hope Crossley isnt out for too long :shock:

Beardy's wanking spanner is healing faster than accepted expected, I might have to check I have his registration papers up to date so I can demand a fee if Shez comes and asks for him on loan.

EDIT: hic

Edited by leeslover

Thats a false question since we've only had two real first choice keepers in 10 years, Gary Kelly and Pogs, but he's better than

Chris Day

David Miskelly

Stuart Naylor

And a whole host of keepers we've had on loan apart from Lee Grant.

Do you remember Ironside who played at Grimsby? Talk about restricted movement and stoppnig shots!

Ironside.jpg

ABSOLTELY POINTLESS POST.

Maradona was a good player, should we sign him aswell ?

clown :clown:

:laught16: Quality - comparing maradona with Crossley - you're a beaut.

The reason i was remindingyou of his profile, was to 'suggest' that i thought your term 'useless' was a bit harsh for someone who has played a v good level for many years and is still, clearly, doing the business - therefore i though it would be very interesting to see your 'profile' in 15 years time!!!

As for pointless posts....keep them coming! :applause1:

:laught16: Quality - comparing maradona with Crossley - you're a beaut.

The reason i was remindingyou of his profile, was to 'suggest' that i thought your term 'useless' was a bit harsh for someone who has played a v good level for many years and is still, clearly, doing the business - therefore i though it would be very interesting to see your 'profile' in 15 years time!!!

As for pointless posts....keep them coming! :applause1:

Especially if they are, "ABSOLTELY" pointless. Great word Lordy. On second thoughts, maybe his spelling is so bad that instead of Crossley being "useless", he actually meant "fantastic"

Edited by LaticsPete