well done the lads

just like to say that we did well today as we usually blow these type of games against sides at the bottom. the pressure was on after saturdays results and we responded well. as someone who often sees the cup as half empty just like to be a positive for a change. just could be our season if we stay injury and suspension free.

Agreed.

I wanted 5 points Stockport, Hereford and the Foxes - well we can still do that, though it will mean I have to settle for 6.

As a glass half empty fan as well nomally, I am positive about the season. Only downside is that we seem to have a good team/season that coinicides with a strong League One.

Last time we had Wigan, QPR, Bristol City etc. The best League one line-up for a while. This year we have Leeds and Leicester plus a few others.

Only downside is that we seem to have a good team/season that coinicides with a strong League One.

I was thinking that too. It's very strong isn't it? Much stronger than it has been the last few seasons anyway.

Scunthorpe look to have the consistancy that took them up last time.

Leeds actually have a decent manager, and as much as my heart says no, my head says they'll be right up there.

Leicester have a team full of players that are Championship standard or higher.

Bastard Franchise Scum and Peterborough have the funds to sustain a crack at the top.

Millwall look to be the [fairly] surprise package that always has a chip.

And there's also a cluster of clubs who'll be hanging around the play off positions all season poised to make a late dart into them. I think it'll need a pretty high points tally and lots of consistancy to get promotion this season. We simply need a lot of luck with injuries on our side to do that.