Lift to Swindon

Hey guys, have posted this on the OASIS forum but thought I'd ask here too so more people could see...if anyone is going to Swindon from the East Midlands area and has a space going spare, please let me know!

Would of course be more than happy to pay my fair share of petrol.

P.S. I know it's fairly early, but student tickets must be bought in advance and I'd like to be able to get mine when I'm home for the Leicester game!

Guest oa_exile
try asking laticslady , she lives in leicester ,and might be going to swindon

Quality , since he resides in Nottingham I am sure he will thank you for that :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Thanks OK, will try and balance out the cost of train/driving on my tod against the time it'll take to get there and back.

It's these good acts between BALLS and NEMO which makes me occasionally believe the East-West Midlands conflict will one day be resolved peacefully.

I would advise you to proceed with caution jss , It may be a trap :shock:

Id happily offer a lift but as I dont have a car on the road at the minute Im struggling to get to any games at all.

If you can get up to Lincoln (plenty of trains from Grantham) we go to most home games and will usually have a spare seat. If you're intersted PM me and I'll give you my phone number

If you can get up to Lincoln (plenty of trains from Grantham) we go to most home games and will usually have a spare seat. If you're intersted PM me and I'll give you my phone number

Do I sense a merger of L.O.A.F. and N.E.M.O. in the pipeline?

I hope you realise, even if you do join together, you still won't be anywhere near as big as our B.A.L.L.S.

Do I sense a merger of L.O.A.F. and N.E.M.O. in the pipeline?

I hope you realise, even if you do join together, you still won't be anywhere near as big as our B.A.L.L.S.

Thank you Henry Kissinger for those words of diplomacy.

It's these good acts between BALLS and NEMO which makes me occasionally believe the East-West Midlands conflict will one day be resolved peacefully.

I don't mind who I give a lift, if they're in Burton when I set off.

Off to Brizzle now before it gets gridlocked around 5.00pm.

Ironically oafc_ok has just phoned to say he's been held up on his way from the East to the Central Midlands, as the Ashby by-pass is closed. Hope this doesn't make us as late as Bigfin getting to the pub.

Advance warning: Three B.A.L.L.S. are entering N.E.M.O. territory tonight to attend this gig:

m_c25cbd701f3f47b4835a11da13d02cda.jpg

Feel free to join us as in a Central/East Midlands link-up prior to the Tap & Barrel in Swindon.

Advance warning: Three B.A.L.L.S. are entering N.E.M.O. territory tonight to attend this gig:

m_c25cbd701f3f47b4835a11da13d02cda.jpg

Feel free to join us as in a Central/East Midlands link-up prior to the Tap & Barrel in Swindon.

May have to give that one a miss :grin:

Still, I should be in the Tap & Barrel tomorrow if it's true they're showing the football, come and say hello to the guy standing on his tod after being let down by his mate who was coming with this morning :angry::D