Lost season ticket recovered

Might sound a silly question BUT how do you know he was wearing a Latics top ? :unsure:

My first thought was that wearing a Latics top would narrow down considerably the number of suspects, but then again even the stayaways have Latics shirts in their wardrobes. Mind you if it was the fluo yellow top, then the Club should be able to trace all those who've bought one, unless he'd shoplifted it.

Guest oa_exile
My first thought was that wearing a Latics top would narrow down considerably the number of suspects, but then again even the stayaways have Latics shirts in their wardrobes. Mind you if it was the fluo yellow top, then the Club should be able to trace all those who've bought one, unless he'd shoplifted it.

Depends on what year the Latics top is , in the late 80's early 90's there were more of them.

Allow me to put a downer and prove that for every pleasure there is a pain.... Last night I was sat with my good lady an 16 son watching a DVD ... we all heard a noise coming from the kitchen but as the washer was on I thought it may be that !!!! I even laughed and made a spooky noise !!! around 25 mins later we decided a cup of tea was needed and paused the DVD and set about it. Low when I got to the kitchen my back door was open and muddy footprints were all through my kitchen ... missing one mobile phone and my training bag and Ipod ..... while I was sat yards.. to add insult to injury the thief wore a latics top !!!!!!!! and stole my Latics top .... am gutted but more concearned that there could have been serious conflict !!! Grrrrrrr Coppers with me till 2am !!!! I doubt this was a Latics fan ... but if you are ... I dont have a top now can I have itr back

Just read this mate. Sorry to hear your bad news. I'll give you a ring later.

Guest oa_exile
I reckon Sheridans World will be along soon after the England game and have you for that..... :lol:

AKA martjs

victoria.jpg

"We are not amused"

Edited by pdw76

Probably thought it was a Chelsea top and is now washing his getaway car with it.

Thanks for the support guys .. I know it was a Latics top as my son saw him leap over the back fence .... Horners blue home kit ... and now he has the away one to go with it ..... Yes RR keep the I pod .... but wouldnt mind the pictures off my phone as well !!

Mind you if it was the fluo yellow top, then the Club should be able to trace all those who've bought one, unless he'd shoplifted it.

Burglars are, of course, well known for wearing high visibility clothing when out on the rob. :)

Guest oa_exile
.......I know it was a Latics top as my son saw him leap over the back fence ....

So just to confirm we are looking a Latics fan who pole vaults , that should shorten the search down a bit.

Suggest at this stage you contact Oldham and Royton Harriers to see if thay have a person who fits that description.

Allow me to put a downer and prove that for every pleasure there is a pain.... Last night I was sat with my good lady an 16 son watching a DVD ... we all heard a noise coming from the kitchen but as the washer was on I thought it may be that !!!! I even laughed and made a spooky noise !!! around 25 mins later we decided a cup of tea was needed and paused the DVD and set about it. Low when I got to the kitchen my back door was open and muddy footprints were all through my kitchen ... missing one mobile phone and my training bag and Ipod ..... while I was sat yards.. to add insult to injury the thief wore a latics top !!!!!!!! and stole my Latics top .... am gutted but more concearned that there could have been serious conflict !!! Grrrrrrr Coppers with me till 2am !!!! I doubt this was a Latics fan ... but if you are ... I dont have a top now can I have itr back

Sorry to hear that mate!

Similar thing happend on my street a few month back, came in and took a wallet off the breakfast table,

they really are nasty pieces of work whoever do it.!!

Guest oa_exile

I am surprised that Diego has not mentioned the days when people could leave their front and back doors open and this would not have happened.

donkeystep.gif

Edited by oa_exile

Sorry to hear that bud, you been round kitz house, you know what he's like.

Listen, if that was your only Latics top then i will gladly provide you with a new shirt, youve done plenty for me over the years.

Sorry to hear that bud, you been round kitz house, you know what he's like.

Listen, if that was your only Latics top then i will gladly provide you with a new shirt, youve done plenty for me over the years.

Why thank you matey ..... I suppose I do let you win at tennis :)... but you have done enough in return ... :). Im sure the idiot who did it will look a right t1t in mine as I bought it when I was slightly larger ... cough ... :)