Gareth Owen

With all Leeslovers anti-Marmite posts, then exiles 'unsavoury relish' comments I'm starting to feel a distinct bias against Burton based/originated spreads and pickles on this board :angry:

"The name comes from a village 2 miles south of Burton on Trent in Staffordshire. It was here in 1922 that Crosse and Blackwell owned the factory where Branston pickle was first made. Production of Branston was then moved in the mid twenties to Bermondsey in South London and from there to a factory in London’s Docklands then to a factory in Peterhead in Scotland before finally moving again in 1998 to Hadfield near Glossop where production continues."

i'll sleep tonight now,jesus

With all Leeslovers anti-Marmite posts, then exiles 'unsavoury relish' comments I'm starting to feel a distinct bias against Burton based/originated spreads and pickles on this board :angry:

"The name comes from a village 2 miles south of Burton on Trent in Staffordshire. It was here in 1922 that Crosse and Blackwell owned the factory where Branston pickle was first made. Production of Branston was then moved in the mid twenties to Bermondsey in South London and from there to a factory in London’s Docklands then to a factory in Peterhead in Scotland before finally moving again in 1998 to Hadfield near Glossop where production continues."

i'll sleep tonight now,jesus

Very good from me. Remember his debut v Sheff Wed, we won 1-0. He headed and tackled everything. Not a very good footballer, but defensively sound and always put the effort on. That said, I woud imagine Hughes is relishing the prospect of playing against him.

That's what I'd say about his time at Stockport, not likely to stand out as a MOM, bit of a steady eddie! Doesn't make many mistakes and puts in 100% effort, so well liked. Will probably come unstuck against someone of Hughes ability, which I guess is why Mr Gannon decided he wasn't going to carry us further forward. Not a bad player for Yeovil though, can see him doing a job there.