Shake them all about,

O'Grady says,

Do it when O'Grady says,

O'Grady says,

And you will never be out.

O'Grady says,

Lee Hughes' favourite Irish game.

i dont get it?

Well you see, there is a song called 'Simon Says' and the Irish version is 'O'Grady Says'. The point is that you only do the actions if Simon or O'grady says do them. I said "O'Grady says do it like this" in reply to a post wondering what O'Grady says. The Chaplain was astute enough to repy with "well - that's what Simon says...". Are you still with me? So I posted the lyrics of "Simon Says" by the 1910 Fruit Gum Company, but twisted it, in my own peculiar way, to relate to the hand actions to Lee Hughes' goal celebration, with "Irish" being the link to the 'O'Grady Says' version of 'Simon Says'.

OK, is that crystal clear now?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you learn something new on here every day. :grin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_says

Well you see, there is a song called 'Simon Says' and the Irish version is 'O'Grady Says'. The point is that you only do the actions if Simon or O'grady says do them. I said "O'Grady says do it like this" in reply to a post wondering what O'Grady says. The Chaplain was astute enough to repy with "well - that's what Simon says...". Are you still with me? So I posted the lyrics of "Simon Says" by the 1910 Fruit Gum Company, but twisted it, in my own peculiar way, to relate to the hand actions to Lee Hughes' goal celebration, with "Irish" being the link to the 'O'Grady Says' version of 'Simon Says'.

OK, is that crystal clear now?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you learn something new on here every day. :grin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_says

Which goes to show that jokes are never funny when you explain them!!!!