O'Grady to Bury! [Merged Posts]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would bloody well just tell us!

I think it will be Wolfie or Smalley, if it was Davies they would have just announced it rather than let the tension build but Omerod is a big signing to cover a yoof player.

My money is on Wolfy to a L2 / Upper Conf side - next in line being Smalley to a L1 club for games; Cheltenham etc.

Really hope it's not either Hughesy or Davis though - arrrrgh

I reckon it might be someone who features in games. It says that it happened following Shez bringing Ormerod in for competition. So whoever it is mustn't have been happy at that. Davies or O'Grady me thinks. But I'd put my money on O'Grady. If I had any. :grin:

I reckon it might be someone who features in games. It says that it happened following Shez bringing Ormerod in for competition. So whoever it is mustn't have been happy at that. Davies or O'Grady me thinks. But I'd put my money on O'Grady. If I had any. :grin:
Yeah I was thinking the same

He's hardly played and done nothing wrong though, i get the hint its permanent from the article but players contracted to clubs can't move can they during the window? although it may just be a loan.

Why tease, if it was wolfy, wouldnt they just say? it wouldnt be a real loss???? confused

Ormerod as cover for Wolfy? Doesn't seem right. Or a wage balance either.

Davies contract cancelled? He'd have been worth a fee in the January window.

O'Grady? Still think he has time to develop in to the team.

Hughes? Don't be silly.

Lewis? No chance.

I think it's Davies!

Davies if he's fallen out with Shez again.

Wolfy would be my tip.

Not Hughes as there'd be a fee.

Can't see it being Lewis as it hints at a permanant move (e.g. cancel contract and off you go).

Don't think it would be O'Grady.

Don't think canceling a contract can make any difference, the rule is that if a player is contracted to a club when the window closes he can't sign a contract with another club until the window opens in January, so It would have to be a loan initially.

Wolfy would be my guess but Davies and O'Grady are so similar in style it could also be either one of them too.

Has Davies spat his dummy out?

If not it's gotta be Wolfy!!!