O'Grady to Bury! [Merged Posts]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Grady to Bury. SMS

Chris Casper was at the reserve game against mansfield taking notes and talking to shez, he works for bradford now i think, but could have been doing a scouting job for his old club!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Well on this seasons showing i think i would rather have O'grady in the squad than Davies !!!

Think Davies may be on the bench tomorrow.

Based on what? He's done a job when asked to help us hold a lead BUT aint looked anywhere near as dangerous as we knw Craig Davies can be and was at times on Sat (and the odd moment against Stockport). He's always a threat and despite having the vision of Stevie Wonder is a better player to have in reserve than O'Grady

none of us are, we all have opinions which is what makes this site great. if we all agreed it would be boring as hell

davies or ogrady - not bothered i would sit on the fence and in an ideal world neither

Apart from the fact Davies was our top scorer last year

Edited by razza699

none of us are, we all have opinions which is what makes this site great. if we all agreed it would be boring as hell

davies or ogrady - not bothered i would sit on the fence and in an ideal world neither

Thing is Either Davies or O'Grady will probably keep the bench warm if Ormerod does the bizz...shipping one of them out will give both of them more time on the field.

It's a good move all round and if O'Grady comes back with a few goals under his belt it will have benefited both clubs.

I'd sooner have o'Grady than Davies. Based on O'Grady holds up play very well, is strong and keeps the ball. Davies can look dangerous but he doesn't do it often enough for me

If we want someone who can hold it up well, is strong and keeps the ball and doesn't score we've got Lewi.

:peepwall:

Thing is Either Davies or O'Grady will probably keep the bench warm if Ormerod does the bizz...shipping one of them out will give both of them more time on the field.

It's a good move all round and if O'Grady comes back with a few goals under his belt it will have benefited both clubs.

My sentiments exactly.

Win win for us.

Brett Ormerod in - experience, guille, work-rate & knows where the net is.

O'Grady out to give him games - Bury are playing well at the moment so should create chances for him. Few goals under his belt and he comes back fit & firing ready to push for a starting place.

I think this is far from the 'now we've worked with him, we've realised he's pants' loan move that some seem to think. O'Grady is still young, and this move will no-doubt do him the world of good.

Trotman / Taylor / Lomax et all have gone out on loan & come back better players for it - i'm all for this move - good thinking Shez, well done!!

That Heskey doesn't score many but people have have praising him like the second coming all week.

Exactly. Some are only capable of judging a striker only on how many goals they score.......usually women and children, as Maddog will tell you.

Quick Edit: I hope and think O'Grady will do well at Bury and eventually return to fight for his place. The move is in everyones interests including his. He has got it in him.

Edited by Stitch_KTF