Decent opening so far, gonna be a tight game though by the sounds of it

SSN once again giving his no credit. Apparently we've been unproductive and its been all leicester in the opening ten mins and that we are looking to work leicester out before we start to play...?!

Not my day. I can't load OWTB at home, so thought I'd come into the office and fetch my laptop home so I could go on live chat whilst listening. The trains were all buggered up so I resorted to sitting in the office with some cheeky Cola. Unfortunately my work Firewall won't allow me to download Media Player, so I can't hear the commentary either.

For my next trick, I will dive into a pool of tits and come out sucking my thumb.

SSN once again giving his no credit. Apparently we've been unproductive and its been all leicester in the opening ten mins and that we are looking to work leicester out before we start to play...?!

Probably not too unaccurate.... exactly what we did at leeds, that didnt work out too badly did it? :wink:

Hughesy starting to get into the game now though... B)

Not my day. I can't load OWTB at home, so thought I'd come into the office and fetch my laptop home so I could go on live chat whilst listening. The trains were all buggered up so I resorted to sitting in the office with some cheeky Cola. Unfortunately my work Firewall won't allow me to download Media Player, so I can't hear the commentary either.

same here no live match today