any trouble?

Some people have short memories of other members' signatures.

:gorgeous:

I only got this one after I'd shut my PC down and gone off to mix some freshly grated ginger into the toasted cumin seeds I'm going to flavour the kebabs I'm making to go with the flatbread I'm making. Needless to say any allegations suggesting I am anything less than 100% butch and masculine are clearly unfounded.

I think you are trying to divert attention away from the real issue here, namely your Gentilophobic snubbing of Christian bosoms. Sectarianism has no place in the world of nork-fondling, and I think it's time you entered the 21st century my friend.

I only got this one after I'd shut my PC down and gone off to mix some freshly grated ginger into the toasted cumin seeds I'm going to flavour the kebabs I'm making to go with the flatbread I'm making. Needless to say any allegations suggesting I am anything less than 100% butch and masculine are clearly unfounded.

I think you are trying to divert attention away from the real issue here, namely your Gentilophobic snubbing of Christian bosoms. Sectarianism has no place in the world of nork-fondling, and I think it's time you entered the 21st century my friend.

I'll have you know I've been very gentle whenever I've given Christian bosoms a good snubbing.

*Employs super-memory Powers*

I knew you lot liked money, I'd heard you would do anything to get your hands on a couple of extra Bristols.

How dare you throw my quite extraordinary cryptic problem solving skills back in my face. How very dare you...

You drive a hard bargain. I'd lay a wager you were part-Red Sea Pedestrian but I am, of course, too stingy...

I had to google that one... No I'm not, although I do have a violent psychological aversion to eating pork. And shellfish.... I guess if I was going to walk the Red Sea there would be a side of my personality that would impel me to take long strides to save on my shoe leather...

I had to google that one... No I'm not, although I do have a violent psychological aversion to eating pork. And shellfish.... I guess if I was going to walk the Red Sea there would be a side of my personality that would impel me to take long strides to save on my shoe leather...

Don't put yourself down. We can all be a bit shellfish from time to time...well that's what Stefan Stam told me anyway.