Corney interview

Good interview. Two points for me:

1. He really doesn't like Thommo, does he? Coupled with his 'Thommo won't be playing' last week, his massive grin when Stu brought up the topic of his loan really said it all...

2. If he thought we 'edged' it at Bristol last year, he really was as drunk as half the Tics who were there! The Mark Crossley Superman Show.

It's good to hear regular updates from him, keep it up!

Nope. Im questioning his general footballing ability. Im sure he will prove me wrong soon. After all he has plenty of time with his shiny new contract

The word "lazy" definitely appeared in your post!

He`s got the ability ... he got 14 in what, 3/4 of a season last season, he just needs to get that first goal and im confident he`ll then go from strength to strength ... alittle confidence and a goal will do the lad wonders.

Anyway back on subject,

good interview very confident!

although i wish he would show brizzle abit more respect they are scoring goals left right and centre

Will be a tough game (i say that about every game these days). I expect us to edge it and win.

He`s got the ability ... he got 14 in what, 3/4 of a season last season, he just needs to get that first goal and im confident he`ll then go from strength to strength ... alittle confidence and a goal will do the lad wonders.

14 goals in 3/4 of a season doesn't mean a player has the ability. Just like Lewis' lack of goals doesn't mean he has no ability. But yeah, I agree that Davies is a confidence player and will probably come good.

A topic on an interview with the owner and observations about Thommo and a defeat eight months ago at Bristol, and it's turned into an attack on Craig Davies. Often threads go off on irrelevant tangents, but some people here have a needless agenda to find and attack a new whipping boy every season.

Ridiculous.

Edited by jsslatic

A topic on an interview with the owner and observations about Thommo and a defeat eight months ago at Bristol, and it's turned into an attack on Craig Davies. Often threads go off on irrelevant tangents, but some people here have a needless agenda to find and attack a new whipping boy every season.

Ridiculous.

Ive never had a 'whipping boy', i just dislike craig davies. Havent liked him from day one if you check my post history.

Ridiculous.

Totally agree - Craig Davies has worked hard the last two games I have seen him start - so you cannot fault him for lack of effort.

What he does need though is more speed of thought - and a little luck to get that first goal - then watch him go. :grin:

What could he possibly have done on day one to cause you to dislike him permanently - smudge your autograph book, or something?

Probably miscontrolled it:)

Mr Owl Im sure you liked him when he scored against Swansea? I seem to remember that was the day you told your missus u was going to marry her:D haha