Whitaker or Wellens

oldhamoafc

Whitaker or Wellens?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote?

• Danny Whitaker
    • Richie Wellens

yea i know my typing is about as bad as some peoples opinion

Typing isn't as complicated as it sometimes first appears. Here, I shall explain......your keyboard has a number of buttons mounted upon it. Looking closely you will see that each button is marked with a symbol, letter, or number. Somewhat surprisingly, this marking often corresponds to what will be displayed within your text should you press it during the typing stage. Therefore given a little practice, and of course a slice of luck, it actually becomes quite simple.

Homework this week is to find out what the button marked 'Caps Lock' does.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typing isn't as complicated as it sometimes first appears. Here, I shall explain......your keyboard has a number of buttons mounted upon it. Looking closely you will see that each button is marked with a symbol, letter, or number. Somewhat surprisingly, this marking often corresponds to what will be displayed within your text should you press it during the typing stage. Therefore given a little practice, and of course a slice of luck, it actually becomes quite simple.

thanks for the tip but suprisingly i have beeen using a keyboard nearly every day since i was 16 trying to type too fast is the key nothing else my good man

thanks for the tip but suprisingly i have beeen using a keyboard nearly every day since i was 16 trying to type too fast is the key nothing else my good man

Well, wouldn't it be easier check what you're posting rather than keep typing "my typing is :censored:".....ora re yo uchasin g Dyego dwn whilst gettinpleny o typinpwactice sur?

:mmm:

No one has said Whitaker is the best player to put on a Latics' shirt in the past 10 years!

no one on this posting has said wellens is the best player in the last 10 years either my last reply was in context to the comment by PUkka who questioned why wellens played for us if he was that good so i replied the same bout the comments regarding whittakeer if people think he is that good

Guest oa_exile

PUkka

Well done Stitch, your homework advise seem's to have done the trick :grin:

rofl at some of the comments on here. If Wellens was as good as most people made out why the hell was he playing for us!!?

Wellens was a good player, but the thing is, he'd try the fancy stuff too much, 9/10 it didn't work, but the one time it did it looked good and made him look like Ronaldinho. I'd rather have Whitaker, who gets about the pitch offering support, he's not a bad passer either. But instead of trying to do fancy stuff he does the basics and does it well.

Thats the thing he didn't stay he went on to bigger things and is now playing a division higher than Whittaker right now. Whit is a good player he certainly is liked more by the fans at present as this pole shows but a better player no sorry Wellens wins that one.

no one on this posting has said wellens is the best player in the last 10 years either my last reply was in context to the comment by PUkka who questioned why wellens played for us if he was that good so i replied the same bout the comments regarding whittakeer if people think he is that good

I did and I genuinely mean it.

He wasn't as popular as Eyrsey or Shez fair enough.

Nor did he have as much in his locker as the boss man, but, on football matches played he has to go above Shez for me as the most talented player we have had for years - not though because he was a better player than the very infrequent and immobile Shez - purely through the fact that he missed one game injured and 3 games suspended in his two seasons here. He ripped Bradford to bits on his own when he could barely move and left the pitch after half an hour with us three goals to the good doing a good impression of Shez. Spraying the ball all over the place, threading passes here, there and everywhere at will without moving around to much. His best performance for us.

We were so lacking in midfield when Richie played for us that we had to channel just about everything through him (and this highlighted any mistakes and missed passes - though no one else in the team had either the talent or bollocks to try half of the stuff he did), for me he was and still is a lower league midfield maestro. His record at Donny proves the fact that after all that the doubters at Bloomers and BP said about the lad, he still won player of the year and weighed in with a good tally of goals with a decent partner in tow.

For me there is not a midfield player in this league fit to lace his boots, and, I will say it again - I would have him back in the blink of an eye.

KtF,

Derek.

I did and I genuinely mean it.

He wasn't as popular as Eyrsey or Shez fair enough.

Nor did he have as much in his locker as the boss man, but, on football matches played he has to go above Shez for me as the most talented player we have had for years - not though because he was a better player than the very infrequent and immobile Shez - purely through the fact that he missed one game injured and 3 games suspended in his two seasons here. He ripped Bradford to bits on his own when he could barely move and left the pitch after half an hour with us three goals to the good doing a good impression of Shez. Spraying the ball all over the place, threading passes here, there and everywhere at will without moving around to much. His best performance for us.

We were so lacking in midfield when Richie played for us that we had to channel just about everything through him (and this highlighted any mistakes and missed passes - though no one else in the team had either the talent or bollocks to try half of the stuff he did), for me he was and still is a lower league midfield maestro. His record at Donny proves the fact that after all that the doubters at Bloomers and BP said about the lad, he still won player of the year and weighed in with a good tally of goals with a decent partner in tow.

For me there is not a midfield player in this league fit to lace his boots, and, I will say it again - I would have him back in the blink of an eye.

KtF,

Derek.

Excellent post, agree with every word.

Ooooooh, Danny Whittaker!

Whittaker has had more goals/assists than Wellens over the past few years and has played in a team that is not as good.

DW tends to play faster simpler balls than Wellens who had a tendency to hang onto the ball and take everyone on.

• 2 weeks later...