bristol rovers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you are being obtuse.

now that is clever. reminds me of a time when i was accused of being obtuse after a few beers, to which i replied (i thought at the time rather wittily) 'he means i like to lie down'. suffice to say it went down like like the proverbial lead balloon. irony eh?

on the way home now in the car. what a poor math. we didnt pass well at all. we just never got started to be honest.

Interesting one, as the OASIS lads thought we passed well, switched the play really well especially through-out the second half. Couldn't find a player who actually had a bad game last night... Allott and Whittaker ran the game especially in the second half... we just couldn't find that finish in the final quarter.

First goal was a great goal out of nothing and be surprised if Lambert doesn't go at Christmas. Second ... should have defended the corner better but great defence from Lomax that led to the initial corner, shame they ended up scoring from it.

The clever team, not the better team tonight won .... we were a simple a far better team than them and many a Gas fan told us after.

Hughes / Brett ... to similar players, great positional play but simple meant nobody was left to pick up the ball in the middle. Hughes won everything and though Shez should have changed it up front a little earlier ... although I know he does favour giving the team a good 15 / 20 minutes after HT to correct things themselves before he rings the changes.

Second half ..two cleared off the line, Hazel unlucky not to score with a good header and dangerous at corners (yes even the short ones... yet again another team with height one us... hence the short ones) ... simply if one of the goal line clearances had gone in early in the second half we would have won this game.

strange how peoples views differ ........

at the end of the day daznath didnt know how he was using the internet in the car i said prob on his phone GET IT RIGHT!!!!! prick

He didn't say anything about that?? You GET IT RIGHT. And don't get personal with your petty name calling just because you didn't get his joke.

Interesting one, as the OASIS lads thought we passed well, switched the play really well especially through-out the second half. Couldn't find a player who actually had a bad game last night... Allott and Whittaker ran the game especially in the second half... we just couldn't find that finish in the final quarter.

First goal was a great goal out of nothing and be surprised if Lambert doesn't go at Christmas. Second ... should have defended the corner better but great defence from Lomax that led to the initial corner, shame they ended up scoring from it.

The clever team, not the better team tonight won .... we were a simple a far better team than them and many a Gas fan told us after.

Hughes / Brett ... to similar players, great positional play but simple meant nobody was left to pick up the ball in the middle. Hughes won everything and though Shez should have changed it up front a little earlier ... although I know he does favour giving the team a good 15 / 20 minutes after HT to correct things themselves before he rings the changes.

Second half ..two cleared off the line, Hazel unlucky not to score with a good header and dangerous at corners (yes even the short ones... yet again another team with height one us... hence the short ones) ... simply if one of the goal line clearances had gone in early in the second half we would have won this game.

strange how peoples views differ ........

I'd go along with that.

Thought it was daft that Shez started with Omerod, who blatantly isn't match fit and said he was knackered after 20 mins on Saturday. Would probably also say Jones will have better games for us....

I think Rovers won the game by winning everything just outside our and their own area. In the second half, even though we put a lot of crosses in, they either won or there was no one there to challenge for the second ball...

at the end of the day daznath didnt know how he was using the internet in the car i said prob on his phone GET IT RIGHT!!!!! prick

Kelly ... I trust I can leave you to edit your own post (above) and not resort to this kind of thing again on this forum, its not acceptable as well you know.