"World" OAFC Survey

Not sure if any of you were also E-mailed the survey regarding the World service?

I currently don't subscribe as I do not see many benefits as I'm not keen on radio commentary and can usually watch goals on TV/online if I want to.

However 3 suggestions for development on the survey were: Video highlights sent to your phone, and 45/90 minute video clips of matches.

I'd sign up in a flash if they developed those!

Not sure if any of you were also E-mailed the survey regarding the World service?

I currently don't subscribe as I do not see many benefits as I'm not keen on radio commentary and can usually watch goals on TV/online if I want to.

However 3 suggestions for development on the survey were: Video highlights sent to your phone, and 45/90 minute video clips of matches.

I'd sign up in a flash if they developed those!

TBH the current length is more than enough, 15-20 minutes is enough imo. I like world for the interviews, not so much the commentary as i go to alot of games.

The 15 minutes is all the highlights for the match, bet it takes an age to edit etc. Interviews with Shez post-match are seperate, aswell usually a couple of days after there`s interviews with a couple of players talking about the game and the upcoming game.

Between 15-30 minutes of highlights are on Latics World 24 hours after every game. There's commentary on all home games and the majority of away ones.