Where do Latics fans live?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the last time i hope, it's quite a decent night out in Beck, you end up in Bridge Bar by any chance? :drinking:

Don't think so - started in some little place called La Racasse or summat like that, then some allegedly Mexican cocktail place, then the Slug and Lettuce, then somewhere else which escapes me.

Don't think so - started in some little place called La Racasse or summat like that, then some allegedly Mexican cocktail place, then the Slug and Lettuce, then somewhere else which escapes me.

Good work. you'll have to give us a shout next time you're over. where in Balham are you I used to live on Dornton Rd top of Bedford Hill.

Bloody hell, a girl who used to cut my hair at headhunters lives in balham now.

BP

Derker

Bought first house on prestbury drive, couldn't get onto sheepfoot lane so had to settle for the row behind!

Chadderton

Now roytonia

Next. LA. Well we can dream......

Good work. you'll have to give us a shout next time you're over. where in Balham are you I used to live on Dornton Rd top of Bedford Hill.

Will do - it's not exactly on the way to anywhere mind you, just convenient from Croydon where I work and erm, out of the way :disguise: I'm half way between Balham station and Clapham South, near Tooting Bec Common, and hence between two other :oasissign1:

Bloody hell, a girl who used to cut my hair at headhunters lives in balham now.

Well, pictures? :wink:

Edited by leeslover