dowie sacked! Shez out!

i sould never get rid of shez never been psrt the shez out brigade and for the foreseable future never will be but if for some reason he left or got sacked i would not ava problem eith dowie but ronnie moore could go and take big jump in some big river ro save us all.

You what?

in terms of ££ available, dont think anyone had a higher wage bill than us that yr apart from maybe the pie eaters, yet Crewe, who were on somewhat of a budget, got the automatic promotion spot.

but to answer the question, no I sure as hell would not have him back. Chequebook manager, end of. Lets not also forget

- As mr wilson said, he tried to sue the club when we were on our arse!!!!

- When he was unveilled at the press conference as palace manager, he tried to take credit for signing chris armstrong (whom was signed by Andy Ritchie)

- Continually played up to the "he got little oldham to playoffs on a shoestring budget". Average wage of probs between 5-10k a week at the time, biggest ******* shoe string budget ive ever heard of. Seem to remember when he was forced to manage on a shoestring we had a run of 9 league games without a win (lost 6 drew 3)just before he pissed off to palace.

- Not 100 percent sure on the ins and outs of this one, so please quote me if im wrong, shortly after giving the im going hard but not going home speech, he was applying for just about every job going, in particular the west ham job and the reading job. Wasnt it matty appleby who said to Dowie on the training ground something along the lines of "you dont give a :censored: about oldham you just want to put your name in the shop window"

I bet simon jordan is laughing his arse off

*ahem*

Fire-damaged lego faced, I think you'll find.

Have to say that my schadenfreude guage went off the scale when I heard the news.

It's my personal homage base upon your initial and factually correct observation about ID's stunning good looks.

'Melted lego face(d) t**t' - it works for me my friend!

KtF,

Derek.

5 clubs in 6 years, falls out with most of his bosses, left us like a flash when things weren't right and then had the bare faced to even threaten us with court. They say that loyalty in football is rare these days - well he's a great example of that lack of loyalty - he now seems to be getting the seeds thrown back at him that he likes to throw - have him back, no thanks!!

Chatting about this in the office, we’ve realised that Palace and Oldham are the only clubs he hasn’t been sacked from as manager. And of us two, Jordan took him to the cleaners through the courts, and he failed in his effort to sue us when we asked for his company car back. Have him back? No thanks.

For all his touting himself about for another job.... if you think back to those desperate times.....he scraped a team together from absolutely nothing and instilled into them fitness and fight and sheer bloody mindedness that kept us afloat. Just think about that folks. I am mixed on him but I do believe he deserves some thanks for what he did.

All the best Mr Ugly