Kieran Lee

From a very good source..Keiron Lee was at a house party in Rusholme last weekend. He was told to get his out of his a@@e by someone close to my family.

What the hell is happening with the best signing we have ever made ????

DISCUSS

Kieran Lee was in the a@@e of a friend of your family? I hope your relative's friend feels better soon, and that he found the experience to be an enriching lifestyle experiment, whether or not he decides that that is the path he wants to go down ultimately.

I thought this was the latest string in a series of parties where you have to go dressed as one of the players...

... I had dug out my best Lee-esque 60's beatles wig, and was practicing my limp and everything.... only to find out this is a thread about Kieran lee hiding in someones arsehole...

... all very confusing....

and when is he due to make an appearance to earn his money ?

Ok Ok, seriously, I think we are all wondering what is going on with the wonderful Kieron Lee, but at the moment, will give him the benifit of the doubt that he is carrying a few knocks, and rightfully strugling to get into a team that is playing very well...

He is also a 20 year old kid, so if he wants to go to a partly on his night off, and get smashed out of his face, well, cant really complain really, lots of other footballers have done far worse.... and he can have a few sherberts if he wants....

... and if he is p*ssing his career up a wall, well then its his loss, his contract will get cancelled for misconduct, and there are 20 other young players who will gladly take his place.. and we will have forgotten he ever existed at our promotion parties.... however, I sincerely hope this does not happen, as its obvious he is a good player....

Its the same old problem, unfortunately we expect the world from these young kids... same as eards, smalley, lewis, stephens etc.. etc... and we all know although Shez is great at blooding youngsters, he is reluctant to both change winning sides, and also choose youth when there is experience available.... its no surprise to me that Allott, Whits & maher are ahead in the pecking order...

Edited by BigfinLatic

From a very good source..Keiron Lee was at a house party in Rusholme last weekend. He was told to get his out of his a@@e by someone close to my family.

DISCUSS

Was he?

Was he?

He's injured, innit.

England's second highest goalscorer goes to a lot of house parties and nobody complains

...except England's second-highest goalscorer when he amazingly fails to get picked ever again by the shrewd Italian coach who realises that he is a crock and a fraud who has never kicked a football the same way twice.

DISCUSS

I'm setting up a website called fangrass.com, or supporternark.co.uk, so that all those who want to trash the reputation of people in the teams they support can form a community, and leave everyone else alone.

...except England's second-highest goalscorer when he amazingly fails to get picked ever again by the shrewd Italian coach who realises that he is a crock and a fraud who has never kicked a football the same way twice.

I think you are thinking about England's 4th highest goalscorer, albeit the No1 in competitive matches when the chips are down

England's second highest goalscorer goes to a lot of house parties and nobody complains

You are absolutely right. I do not know whether those parties are house parties because they take place in houses or because they play house music. I am led to understand that people are obliged, at the kind of parties to which England's second-highest goalscorer is reputed to go, no doubt to prevent drink-driving, to place car keys in a bowl...

You are absolutely right. I do not know whether those parties are house parties because they take place in houses or because they play house music. I am led to understand that people are obliged, at the kind of parties to which England's second-highest goalscorer is reputed to go, no doubt to prevent drink-driving, to place car keys in a bowl...

Yes, it's sorted of like a designated driver scheme, just you don't know who is going to be the passenger.

From a very good source..Kieran Lee was at a house party in Rusholme last weekend. He was told to get his out of his a@@e by someone close to my family.

DISCUSS

Did this very good source also name Lewi, Smalley, Wolfy and Taylor at this house party or did he not see them lot?