Grim Reaper - Sheridan under the kosh?

How long does Shez get?

Great expectations and a massive backing from the 3 Amigos, how many more games will he get?

Bought loads of players and assembled a massive squad, not played some of his big investments for one reason or another and messing around with the team every game!

I'd say his days are numbered!!!!!!

Edited by rummytheowl

How long does Shez get?

Great expectations and a massive backing from the 3 Amigos, how many more games will he get?

Bought loads of players and assembled a massive squad, not played some of his big investments for one reason or another and messing around with the team every game!

:lol: please tell me your on a fishing weekend?

How long does Shez get?

utter rubbish

Good God, you are kidding mate?!

Im not saying I agree, but its a fair point. His decisions baffle me sometimes.

* Crossley looks uncomfortable, slow and unfit (But he s still out there)

* Why bring in Maher if he didnt think he would be a key player, he wont be cheap

* I know he has his doubters, but why bring O'grady to the club "someone he has been chasing for a while - says Shez" Then never play him, then loans him out. IMO He hasn't had a chance.

* Where the hell is Kieron Lee?????/ Did Shez want him????

He has been backed to the hilt - time to deliver.

I wouldnt get rid of him, but just highlightng a few points

Im not saying I agree, but its a fair point. His decisions baffle me sometimes.

* Crossley looks uncomfortable, slow and unfit (But he s still out there)

* Why bring in Maher if he didnt think he would be a key player, he wont be cheap

* I know he has his doubters, but why bring O'grady to the club "someone he has been chasing for a while - says Shez" Then never play him, then loans him out. IMO He hasn't had a chance.

* Where the hell is Kieron Lee?????/ Did Shez want him????

He has been backed to the hilt - time to deliver.

I wouldnt get rid of him, but just highlightng a few points

* Lee is/has been injured.

* Crossley is the best keeper at the club, like Pogs he seems to have alot of haters at the min, like he did after Millwall, yet they seemed to disapear for the games after that .. hmm.

* OGrady was brought in but hes competing for one place out of 3 as Hughes is the number one at the moment. Like you said, he`s not playing and that must affect his confidence, for me its a good idea he`s sent out on loan, give him matches and hopefully get a goal or two, and return to Oldham a more confident and better player.

* Maher - I dont know why hes not been playing more.

* Lee is/has been injured.

* Crossley is the best keeper at the club, like Pogs he seems to have alot of haters at the min, like he did after Millwall, yet they seemed to disapear for the games after that .. hmm.

* OGrady was brought in but hes competing for one place out of 3 as Hughes is the number one at the moment. Like you said, he`s not playing and that must affect his confidence, for me its a good idea he`s sent out on loan, give him matches and hopefully get a goal or two, and return to Oldham a more confident and better player.

* Maher - I dont know why hes not been playing more.

Listen, Im not sure that Keiron Lee will ever be a true starter for latics, just a hunch!!!! O'grady is possibly the only real target man we have, and should be on our bench every week, Maher just seems to be a passenger to me, again not saying he is a bad player. All I am saying is that risks should be taken when you are 2 -0 down, and in 2 games we havent.

Listen, Im not sure that Keiron Lee will ever be a true starter for latics, just a hunch!!!! O'grady is possibly the only real target man we have, and should be on our bench every week, Maher just seems to be a passenger to me, again not saying he is a bad player. All I am saying is that risks should be taken when you are 2 -0 down, and in 2 games we havent.

I dont know if he will or not, but hes hardly really trained with us due to injury so i dont think we will see him for a while, shame as he`s a decent talent by all accounts.

I think Maher will be getting his chance in the coming weeks, either Whitts/Allott will be dropped to the bench id imagine.

How long does Shez get?

realistically it will be at the end of the season wont it.....not that im advocating we get rid.......

but this season is the big one for shez.....we have had a fantastic start and nobody was on here moaning and whinging when we was top of the league.

i just hope this is our blip,and were getting it out the way early this season.

the only thing shez needs to do is stand by his convictions.....any tom dick n harry can go on record on the os spouting how upset and annoyed they were at the teams display,and that no team of mine should play like that...but he has to back it up now,because if he doesnt like in previous seasons,the players will know they can get away with it and nothing will change...

but seriously,calling for his head already.....tad early i would say.

I dont know if he will or not, but hes hardly really trained with us due to injury so i dont think we will see him for a while, shame as he`s a decent talent by all accounts.

I think Maher will be getting his chance in the coming weeks, either Whitts/Allott will be dropped to the bench id imagine.

Is KL - Shez signing, thats the question, does he rate him?

Crossley has been at fault a number of times this season, only this 'Body is a Temple' rubbish seems to cloud some peoples judgement.

Now, being the person who started the chant at Colchester, I would argue that this is banter to do with a press article. It has nothing to do with his performances. Hey-ho, lets not get facts in the way of a good comment. Clearly your story is much more interesting

How long does Shez get?

calm down mate, or your on the wind-up!

Woeful display today - and I think the blame rests squarely with John Sheridan. Too much tinkering with the team. This has only served to undermine the confidence of many of the squad. Where to start?

Smalley came in on Tuesday and played well - so much so that Sheridan singled him out for special praise. Today he was dropped.

Lomax playing at right back has been in good form - he did nothing too much wrong on Tuesday or in previous games - today he was dropped.

Ormerod - is no longer a good player - woeful touch - too slow - gives us nothing up front - he has started the last two games

Liddell - slowing down by the game - continually caught in posession - started today.

I would have taken both Ormerod and Liddell off at half time - not with twenty five minutes to go.

Taylor - is being double and triple marked - so why not encourage him to release the ball early rather than try and get past the defenders?

Allott - needs to be dropped

Eardley - worst have seen him play in a long time - passing is dire

Jones - what has happened to the boy - he needs to get back to basics and stay in the position he is picked to play - left back

Hazell - a bag of nerves and looking an extremely poor player

The team in general is playing a poor game - too many flicks and attempts at clever balls when the simple pass is a better bet. Too many balls lumped aimlessly forward.

Today was the worst I have seen this season - not good enough.

Edited by TheBigDog

Woeful display today - and I think the blame rests squarely with John Sheridan. Too much tinkering with the team. This has only served to undermine the confidence of many of the squad. Where to start?

Smalley came in on Tuesday and played well - so much so that Sheridan singled him out for special praise. Today he was dropped.

Lomax playing at right back has been in good form - he did nothing too much wrong on Tuesday or in previous games - today he was dropped.

Ormerod - is no longer a good player - woeful touch - too slow - gives us nothing up front - he has started the last two games

Liddell - slowing down by the game - continually caught in posession - started today.

I would have taken both Ormerod and Liddell off at half time - not with twenty five minutes to go.

Taylor - is being double and triple marked - so why not encourage him to release the ball early rather than try and get past the defenders?

Allott - needs to be dropped

Eardley - worst have seen him play in a long time - passing is dire

Jones - what has happened to the boy - he needs to get back to basics and stay in the position he is picked to play - left back

Hazell - a bag of nerves and looking an extremely poor player

The team in general is playing a poor game - too many flicks and attempts at clever balls when the simple pass is a better bet. Too many balls lumped aimlessly forward.

Today was the worst I have seen this season - not good enough.

No mention of Gregan who was at fault for the 1st goal?

Guest sheridans_world

Stop tinkering with the team?! So you slate Allott, Eardley, Jones, Hazell, Ormerod and Liddel saying they should be dropped?! Surley that is tinkering with the squad!! You never know, maybe you could do a better job than Sheridan, especially when you want him to stop tinkering but insist on making 6 changes!!! <_<

Guest sheridans_world

Just a pointer for people its Kieran Lee, not Kieron!

Anyway, he's been injured.

Crossley is getting on and I think that is the root of the problem with some people, they dont seem to like him for it. Need I remind you that Eyresie was the oldest outfield player in the league at one point. Crossley is the best keeper at the club.

O'Grady needs goals, just like Davies, good idea loaning him out IMO.

Maher, not caught in a team that has been playing very well, not suprised when Allott and Whitaker have been playing as well as they have.

Shez out, tell me your joking?! We were top of the league a few weeks ago, we're 7th at the moment, only 7 points of the top of the league (and that could be 4 points off the top if we beat Scunny on Tuesday). Get real!

Seems to me that when we play average teams we struggle. We don't look motivated for the battle yet when we play the bigger teams we always step up to the plate. I don't think any manager in league 1 needs to motivate his players when they are playing teams like Leeds, Forest, Leicester etc but the manager needs to get them going agains gash teams like Swindon and Stockport.

I don't think Shez has shown us that he has the skills to get the players up for the smaller games.

We all know they will be back on it on Tuesday as we are playing one of the best teams in the league.

Also Lomax at left back, Eardley at right back put us to the top - if it wasn't broke, why fix it?

Seems to me that when we play average teams we struggle. We don't look motivated for the battle yet when we play the bigger teams we always step up to the plate. I don't think any manager in league 1 needs to motivate his players when they are playing teams like Leeds, Forest, Leicester etc but the manager needs to get them going agains gash teams like Swindon and Stockport.

I don't think Shez has shown us that he has the skills to get the players up for the smaller games.

We all know they will be back on it on Tuesday as we are playing one of the best teams in the league.

Also Lomax at left back, Eardley at right back put us to the top - if it wasn't broke, why fix it?

He will sort it, I was very encouraged by his Latics World comments. Give some players a kick up the jacksy, they aren't undroppable. People like Allott and Hughes think they are certain starters every week, it wont be like that. I dont blame Sheridan one bit, Id have gone with the same starting XI yesterday. We werent to know the players effort would be so pitiful.

i hope your wrong about lee,he deserves a chance of a run of a few games,after all he chose us to play for turning down other offers,and probably for less money that has to count for something,he,s been back in training for a couple of weeks so hopefully he may make an appearance soon