Changes for Tuesday

I've already come up with something better - not playing Maher at centre half, and not playing Davies on the wing.

Flemming, Eardley, Gregan, Hazel (Only because there is nobody else), Lomax, Smalley, Maher, Stephens, Taylor, Alessandra, Davies.

End of day its down to peoples opinon still think Maher would be better at the back. Davies likes to run at players with all his turns and fancy skills however last two games the strikers have had poor service hence the reason i suggested playing him on the wing.

Stephens said for a long time he should be given a chance however i think its time Hazell was on the bench may give him the give up the a*se he needs.

I've already come up with something better - not playing Maher at centre half, and not playing Davies on the wing.

Flemming, Eardley, Gregan, Hazel (Only because there is nobody else), Lomax, Smalley, Maher, Stephens, Taylor, Alessandra, Davies.

D'oh! You missed our best striker off!

:sign0007:

My idea for the team would be this, give Eardley another chance in midfield like when we played Crewe. Replace Hazell with Maher. Push Davies onto the right wing and replace Ormerod with Allesandra.

1.Crossley

2. Byrne 4. Gregan 5. Maher 3. Jones

11. Davies 6. Eardley 8. Whitaker 7. Taylor

9. Hughes 10. Alessandra

12. Allot

13. Fleming

14. Ormerod

15. Stephans

16. Hazell

It doesn't matter that Crossley's inthe team, because Lomax just stole Lordy's belt to hang himself with.

this is the biggest squad we have had in ages so there is plenty of room for change - 2 keepers, slightly restricted at the back, lots of midfield options and same up front - people like Maher, Lee, Stephens and Lewis ready to step in - surely they must be chomping at the bit to be playing first team footy - if Allot and Whittaker have gone a bit flat, no reason we cant change fings accordingly - coz of our brill start, we are still up there - we didnt last season - so no need to panic mr mannering but got to be getting 3 points tomoz defo

Thing is...we've not seen that...since Jones came in we've not been anything like the team before. Sad to solely point him out, but the enforced changes were necessary (ala Gregan's suspension, Stams injury) but IMO we were fine at LB. Since bringing in Jones on that Friday night at Stockport, it's gone badly wrong. Reason being, IMO, Jones isn't a LB but a LW. My team on Tues would be the one that got us top...

Crossley,

Eards/Hazell/Gregan/Lomax

Lids/Allot/Whitaker/Taylor

Hughes/LA

And Jones would be a great player from the bench.

agree 100%

Shez in tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

“I can change things anywhere on Tuesday night because we need to hold the ball up better, defend when we need to defend and sort things out.

“I don’t want to feel as angry with my team again. I’ve got players like Kelvin Lomax, Lewis Alessandra, Deane Smalley, Kevin Maher and maybe one or two others, so I’ll sort things out and get it right.”

Shez in tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

“I can change things anywhere on Tuesday night because we need to hold the ball up better, defend when we need to defend and sort things out.

“I don’t want to feel as angry with my team again. I’ve got players like Kelvin Lomax, Lewis Alessandra, Deane Smalley, Kevin Maher and maybe one or two others, so I’ll sort things out and get it right.”

looks like he is standing by his words n changing it around then....good for him and it will show the so called comfort zone players whats what..

i would go for

flemming

lomax--greegan--hazell--eards

jones--maher--whittacker--taylor(yes on the right)

hughes--lewis

crossly

liddel

davies

omerod

smalley

probably get crucified but hey...its all about opinions isnt it.