shouted at to sit down when looking to find my seat at swindon town latics

My comments were not directed at you specifically but generally to every annoying :censored::censored: who drifts in at 5 past 3 and disturbs and annoys everyone with there inconsiderate behaviour.

What annoys you and what annoys me are obviously 2 very different things, thankfully.

Maybe you need to chill out, taking offence at someone asking you to sit down.

Yeh thats the OASIS lads (including me) arriving with the atmosphere!!!!! :)

If only the atmosphere could arrive at 5 to 3 instead of 5 past 3, alas maybe that is just a distant dream. :wink:

I have to say - for once we were clearly in our seats by kick off at Swindon! Just in time mangement - its the philosophy of OASIS!

Not to start the nitpicking again... but this really is the type of thread that can only come out of a really crappy away performance, suddenly everything gets jumped on, had we won 2-0 at swindon, and evryone is happy as lary and singing away at the end, then no-one worries about this....

Just have to actually win in the southwest, then the lateness will all be forgotton.... however, by the time I think that happens I think most of OASIS will have been forced to give up boozing due to liver failure...

:wink: