face book

boboafc

Im going to join this FB group for OWTB, but don’t want to be any of your friends unless you're young, female and very attractive, and/OR can offer me lifts to games from Manchester :tongue1:

Incidentally I reported some-one for making a derogatory and unfounded comment in the "How f**king good is lee hughes?????!!!!!! Class" group last weel

Is Facebook potentially not the biggest cause of divorces/splits since texting began?? :deal2:

Absolutely. My missus had recently got the Facebook bug - her and Sav's missus are like two kids when they're on the bloody thing. Anyways, after 'er indoors had coaxed me back into the Facebook community after a long layoff "Add me as a friend - add me - aww go on" (EDIT: I remember now that the conversation went this way: "what's the point of me adding you? We live in the same f*****g house for chrissakes!"), I decided to go back on, for an easy life. Through a complete coincidence, within 24 hours I had a email from an old flame I used to knock about with. Guess who turned into Little Miss Jealousy? I knocked it on the head again off my own back but to be brutally honest, and as a general question to those who can be arsed reading this drivel - how many morons have you knocked-back because you really don't want to see/speak to them again?

It's :censored:e. It's embarrassing. It's a cruel joke. Somebody, somewhere is laughing their bollox off...

As an Epilogue - Bob if you can find me, I'll add you just because you wanted to see my lads and that - but I won't be playing Pie Throwing games or Chop Socky Chickens. Natch.

Moan, grumble...

Guest sheridans_world
Absolutely. My missus had recently got the Facebook bug - her and Sav's missus are like two kids when they're on the bloody thing. Anyways, after 'er indoors had coaxed me back into the Facebook community after a long layoff "Add me as a friend - add me - aww go on" (EDIT: I remember now that the conversation went this way: "what's the point of me adding you? We live in the same f*****g house for chrissakes!"), I decided to go back on, for an easy life. Through a complete coincidence, within 24 hours I had a email from an old flame I used to knock about with. Guess who turned into Little Miss Jealousy? I knocked it on the head again off my own back but to be brutally honest, and as a general question to those who can be arsed reading this drivel - how many morons have you knocked-back because you really don't want to see/speak to them again?

It's :censored:e. It's embarrassing. It's a cruel joke. Somebody, somewhere is laughing their bollox off...

As an Epilogue - Bob if you can find me, I'll add you just because you wanted to see my lads and that - but I won't be playing Pie Throwing games or Chop Socky Chickens. Natch.

Moan, grumble...

Your the kind of person who puts their christmas tree up before christmas dinner and takes it down after christmas dinner arnt you?!

I dont blame you!!! :grin:

• 3 weeks later...