The return of the Wolf

I see Wolfy is in the squad for tomorrow - I wouldn't be surprise if we see a far stronger more agressive striker when he does get his chance - look at the difference in Lewi - could be they're feeding the young 'uns on something :lol:

Edited by TheBigDog

I see Wolfy is in the squad for tomorrow - I wouldn't be surprise if we see a far stronger more agressive striker when he does get his chance - look at the difference in Lewi - could be they're feeding the young 'uns on something :lol:

2 completely different players, different builds and i would be 'totally' surprised if we see a "far stronger more agressive striker"!

Can't see it.

I reckon he'll be given at least a run out tomorrow if things are going well by 60 minutes-ish

I hope so - but he has to be on the bench:

Fleming, plus choose any four from Lomax, Maher, Lee, Smalley, Stephens, Ormerod, Wolfenden - still too many not able to get a game in the first team (and that's with four out on loan).

I wonder if Ormerod will stay....?

Edited by TheBigDog

Guest sheridans_world

I said after I saw him in the reserve game a few weeks ago that he had changed my mind about him. I had written him off last season as a non-starter, however he has muscled up and causes defenders problems by getting in the right place at the right time.

I really hope he proves BP wrong.

I said after I saw him in the reserve game a few weeks ago that he had changed my mind about him. I had written him off last season as a non-starter, however he has muscled up and causes defenders problems by getting in the right place at the right time.

My thinking exactly. Hungry like a Wolf? - let's hope so :o

Guest sheridans_world
My thinking exactly. Hungry like a Wolf? - let's hope so :o

I can only hope that BP bursts into song tomorrow - 'Feed the wolf and he will score!'

I Hope he's been watching Alessandra!

I would love to see him do so as well. Perhaps he'll come on all fired up and mad like Tipton did with his new haircut all those seasons ago - unfortunately in the end Mathew wasn't good enough even with an improved attitude.

Wolf has never had an attitude problem as far as I can tell - but seems miles behind Alice in terms of ability.

Honestly, how many pleyers look like world beaters int he stiffs, then play worse than a hungover sack of spuds on a saturday - i'll name you a few... err... Davies, O'Grady, Thompson, Kalala... Wolfy!

He will be crap. Theres no point getting anyones hopes up.

Get a grip. Wolfy is sh*t.

The one player I dont like at this club. Arrogant :censored:

:lol:

I was just about to post "How long until Rocky comes along with a 'yes men' remark"?

:wink:

I think a lot of people would be willing Wolfy to do badly when if he came on, out of fear of the size of humble pie they would have to eat!

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world
I think a lot of people would be willing Wolfy to do badly when if he came on, out of fear of the size of humble pie they would have to eat!

I hope there are very many large potions of humble being served all over the country at 5pm tomorrow, especially in Bristol :wink:

I was just about to post "How long until Rocky comes along with a 'yes men' remark"?

:wink:

I wouldnt eat humble pie if he came on and bagged. I'd still think he was an arrogant :censored: . As for his Floyd Mayweather type Yes Men. They're even more arrogant about Wolfy's prospects than himself.

"wolfy's the future. he'll be in the starting 11 next season." (this was said the summer after the playoffs - where he banged on about his tap in goal against Blackpool as if it was Maradona-esque.)

What a load of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeitttttttttttte :lol::grin: