The return of the Wolf

:lol:

I wouldnt eat humble pie if he came on and bagged. I'd still think he was an arrogant :censored: . As for his Floyd Mayweather type Yes Men. They're even more arrogant about Wolfy's prospects than himself.

"wolfy's the future. he'll be in the starting 11 next season." (this was said the summer after the playoffs - where he banged on about his tap in goal against Blackpool as if it was Maradona-esque.)

What a load of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeitttttttttttte :lol::grin:

Sometimes I can't believe some of the stuff I read on here..... Wolfie is one of the quietest, nicest people at the club He's a really shy lad and is the least arrogant person you will ever meet and he is certainly not surrounded by 'Yes Men'. I know people are entitled to their opinions but I wonder if you've ever met Wolfie because if you had there's no way on earth you would call him arrogant......

I'm not a huge Wolfy fan, but I'd be absolutely chuffed if he repaid the faith in him shown by the club throughout his short career. He's been very, very average when he's played, and has had injury troubles to boot. When he bagged at Vale last year, I really thought it was his swansong...we've seen a lot of players come and go from the youth ranks over the years, and from what I've seen the Wolf is no better than them. For the club to keep him, he must have something the others didn't.

He quite possibly has it in him, it's just whether he can deliver (if called upon).

I'm not a huge Wolfy fan, but I'd be absolutely chuffed if he repaid the faith in him shown by the club throughout his short career. He's been very, very average when he's played, and has had injury troubles to boot. When he bagged at Vale last year, I really thought it was his swansong...we've seen a lot of players come and go from the youth ranks over the years, and from what I've seen the Wolf is no better than them. For the club to keep him, he must have something the others didn't.

He quite possibly has it in him, it's just whether he can deliver (if called upon).

Exactly... however unfortunately that one thing is a very ill-advised 2 year contract.

6 months after signing, and unfortunately it became clear to everyone he was already well behind in the ability stakes to the younger Smalley and Lewi...

Michael Owen

Real name Michael Owen

Height 5.08

Matthew Wolfenden

Real name Matthew Wolfenden

Height 5.09

Wayne Rooney

Real name Wayne Rooney

Height 5.10

Carlos Tevez

Real name Carlos Tevez

Height 5.10

Robinho

Real name Robinho

Height 5.07

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Real name Shaun Wright-Phillips

Height 5.06

Fernando Torres

Real name Fernando Torres

Height 5.09

David Bentley

Real name David Bentley

Height 5.09

It seems height has sod all to do with scoring goals,so maybe he needs to brush up on his technique

Guest oa_exile
It seems height has sod all to do with scoring goals,so maybe he needs to brush up on his technique

Gerd Muller 5.9

Diego Maradona 5.5

Gary Lineker 5.9

Matthew Wolfenden

Height 5.09

I've always had a problem with the statistic about wolfy's height. I'm sure they have added on a cheeky 5 inches - I cannot believe he is nthe same height as fernando Torres - you honestly have to be kidding me.

Wolfy is 5'5/6 max... and as you say, the real problem is just that he is a bit :censored:

Michael Owen

Real name Michael Owen

Height 5.08

Matthew Wolfenden

Height 5.09

Wayne Rooney

Real name Wayne Rooney

Height 5.10

Carlos Tevez

Real name Carlos Tevez

Height 5.10

Robinho

Real name Robinho

Height 5.07

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Real name Shaun Wright-Phillips

Height 5.06

Fernando Torres

Real name Fernando Torres

Height 5.09

David Bentley

Real name David Bentley

Height 5.09

:grin::laught16::laught16: How can you really put Wolfy in the same list as THAT lot!! They are some of the best in the WORLD at what they do..Height and strength has a lot to do with it, when you're not good enough....as for 'brushing' up on technique, looking at that list, he needs a warehouse full of Dysons!!!