Mark Crossley

Cost us another point today. Both goals his fault although better marking needed for 1st goal their biggest threat with a free header, just like Howard did for Leicester. Crossley diving over the first one, should have been an easy save but he manages to miss it. Second goal why an earth didnt he come for it, wasnt the first time he stayed on his line when he should have come and Gregan and Hazell were clearly unhappy with him. So yet another 'one off' im sure some of you will say. Their keeper makes a great save from Hughes and keeps them in the game early on. We dont get that luxury any defensive lapses are punished with goals nevermind the blatent awful keeping that was on show today, disgraceful again.

Could have contributed better for the first goal as any floated cross on the edge of the six yard box should be his especially at 6' 2".

He definitely could have done better for the second goal and should have been down at Warne's feet but he dallied about and Warne under no pressure had the easiest of tap ins.

The guy's a good shot stopper but most goalkeepers are, it's the other parts to his game that are at fault where speed of thought and agility are required.

The guy's too old for me and Fleming should be given a run between the sticks.

I'm sorry but i am actually not the only one who thinks he should have saved the first goal no matter what went on in front of him. And it was by no means right in the corner either it was extremely saveable alot more saveable than their keepers save on hughes in the first half.

Edited by Lordy

Absolute and utter rubbish. How on earth can you expect Crossley to save that header, he was about 6 yards out and totally unmarked, and the header was pretty much right in the corner. It was Gregan`s fault, he wasnt marking and he takes responsibility ...

The second was a right mess, no communication and leaving it to eachother, like said in another post the worst part was that Warne messed up his control and allowed us to make a tackle/block which we never did.

Your talking rubbish pal.... If you think that first goal was in the corner you need to visit specsavers very soon before you have a accident. it was bad marking granted. A more agile keeper would have done better. He is too Slow, and I can name at least 4/5 blunders this season and we are only 15 games into the season... I have given him the benefit of the doubt until now, he is rooted to often

TIME TO GIVE FLEMING A RUN

I'm sorry but i am actually not the only one who thinks he should have saved the first goal no matter what went on in front of him. And it was by no means right in the corner either it was extremelt saveable alot more saveable than their keepers save on hughes in the first half.

At the end of the day the ball should never have gone anywhere near our goal, had defenders done there job and marked there men the ball would have been cleared! Why not focus on that instead of using Crossley asa scapegoat everytime?

At the end of the day the ball should never have gone anywhere near our goal, had defenders done there job and marked there men the ball would have been cleared! Why not focus on that instead of using Crossley asa scapegoat everytime?

What you mean when he got beat from 40yard at Brizzle and everyone blamed the defence for not closing Lambert down type scaprgoat LOL LOL

Do I need to go through any more!!!

Why not focus on that instead of using Crossley asa scapegoat everytime?

Not sure some are able to do this!!

Can anyone provide evidence that Flemming will be any better???? Look at all the goals he conceeded last year and then many think he is the answer to our 'so called' keeper problems!!!

P.S not for one minute do I believe or would ever seriously post the above comment ........ but it's the standard of some the of comments posted why Crossley should step down

What you mean when he got beat from 40yard at Brizzle and everyone blamed the defence for not closing Lambert down type scaprgoat LOL LOL

Do I need to go through any more!!!

Yes please .... we've already discussed the goal at Gas and many would disagree with you!! Who allowed Lambert the time to get the shot off in the first place... Crossley????

Not sure some are able to do this!!

Can anyone provide evidence that Flemming will be any better???? Look at all the goals he conceeded last year and then many think he is the answer to our 'so called' keeper problems!!!

P.S not for one minute do I believe or would ever seriously post the above comment ........ but it's the standard of some the of comments posted why Crossley should step down

He played in a better league in a very poor side....

Evidence meaning he can move lol

We wont know, or have any evidence if we don't play him? He looks a very capable replacement to me!

He played in a better league in a very poor side....

Evidence meaning he can move lol

We wont know, or have any evidence if we don't play him? He looks a very capable replacement to me!

In a better leageue, the SPL barring 3/4 teams is a league one standard league ... If you went to Burnley you`d have saw a very shaky performance from him, aswell a very uninspiring half against Hereford where tbh he shouldnt have been trouble but he was!

In a better leageue, the SPL barring 3/4 teams is a league one standard league ... If you went to Burnley you`d have saw a very shaky performance from him, aswell a very uninspiring half against Hereford where tbh he shouldnt have been trouble but he was!

So thats his debut and coming on at Half time, hardly huge evidence that he's not up to replacing Crossley.

So thats his debut and coming on at Half time, hardly huge evidence that he's not up to replacing Crossley.

Agreed .. but hardly evidence that he's better than Corssley!! we will never be able to have this debate until he's racked a few games up for us.

not a cat in hells chance was crossley at fault certainly for first - three times in the 1st half the same player was left free for a free header and our defence did not learn from and it cost us, for second warney was left free as again our defence did not pick him up maybe Crossley could of done beeter to stop but was no were nearly directly of fault for it

Of course it's not a two man team. As I mentioned in my previous post - "If he didn't make so many errors (like everyone else on the pitch yesterday unfortunatley) we wouldn't be discussing this."

The reason I'm tired of discussing it is because it's the one position in the team that, for me, is crying out for a change. It's one where we have a ready made solution, and it appears to be one of the few that Shez refuses to make. We don't need loans, or to wait for someone to return from injury. Fleming must be wondering what he has to do.

I'm not saying he's a Banks or a Buffon, but looking at the errors Crossley has made in recent games, I think perhaps they are ones that Fleming might not have made.

Cant believe your attempting to blame Norm for the two goals, free header for the first at point blank range and a great finish for the 2nd, wake up man.

BLINKERS BLINKERS BLINKERS. GET THEM OFF

does anyone else on here think that crossley is injured and therefore a liability,hardly ever comes for crosses and when he does he does'nt look comfortable,his kicking seems to be suffering as for making saves low down and in the corners he gets down slower than the titanic or just does'nt bother,thats our no1 keeper summed up,nows the time for flemming to have a run in the taem starting on sat.ktf.

Cant believe your attempting to blame Norm for the two goals, free header for the first at point blank range and a great finish for the 2nd, wake up man.

Where in that post was I attempting to blame him for the 1st? Take the time to read the entire thread, or at the very least my initial post, where I say (and this is the giveaway) "Crossley not at fault for the 1st"

Not exactly cryptic is it?

And the 2nd was a great finish?!?!?!?!?

Wake up man.....