Loan Signings Imminent [MERGED]

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1440802,00.html

They pretty much confirm the Windass approach too.

So, let's start guessing:

Andy Cole is out of contract....

It also mentions a defender I tell you who I would love back on loan....

Is Neal Trotman still crocked? Wouldn't mind getting him back here for a couple of months would have loved to see him an Gregan play together (wasn't Trotman's first appearence last season replacing Gregan in the LDVs?), Trotman's pace and agility at the back matched with his strength would be a perfecr partner for Gregan. Won't happen, but we can dream.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt we'd get David Bentley after that corker he scored t'other day.

How about Steve Brooker?

4 sub appearences, 2 goals and 1 league cup start, wasn't on the bench today. Might be able to get him for a month or so?

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Doubt we'd get David Bentley after that corker he scored t'other day.

How about Steve Brooker?

4 sub appearences, 2 goals and 1 league cup start, wasn't on the bench today. Might be able to get him for a month or so?

Don Bradman?

Edited by BP1960

Guest oa_exile
Since Hughes is 'The Greatest Latics Player of the Last Ten Years' and the best striker in the league, any new striker coming in will be replacing Lewis? After he scores a hattrick?

Lewis didnt score a hat-trick today , old news :wink:

well? anybody any ideas? whats our team? who's our squad? came away from game today trying to defend us with stuff like 'we had enuf chances, hang on in there' and 'they only had three chances at a push, once norm realises he cant play in winter we'll be fine'

but now i see two loans coming in? wtf? who am i defending then? jones? hes never our player. ormerod? not got the foggiest there. new defender, new striker??? where have ours gone? its like football in a petri dish.

weve gone nuts and its backfiring, shez cant handle the size of our squad. who stands where? sub today should be davies on for lewi. dont give ten smegs for others opinions its OUR squad weve started a season with. chuffin transfer window my ringpiece, roll up roll up trade, show and share your wares at tommyfield park.

im worried, i dont know where we stand. anyone thinks this chop, change, loan, chop, loan, change crap is fine? yes i know you do, with threads like '?? coming in cant wait'

CONSISTENCY????????????????? youve got to show it yourself to feel the benefits shez. chuffin grow a pair you mag.