Favour needed

funkychicken

Hi All,

I'm a researcher at Manchester Uni & we're looking for healthy volunteers to complete a short on-line questionnaire looking at levels of a personality trait called schizotypy. The questionnaire takes just a few minutes to complete and all those completing the questionnaire will be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning £100. (Terms & conditions available)

If you are aged 18-45years old, and have no history of psychiatric problems or depression, we'd like to hear from you. Please follow the link below which will take you directly to the website with the questionnaire.

http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/spq

Alternatively, contact Jane Lees on 0161 275 7426 or e-mail jane.lees@manchester.ac.uk

Research Ethics Code: North-West REC 08/H1010/2

Done, and good luck, I just finished my masters at manchester uni, wish id advertised on here!

My mate's just finished a masters at man uni, but seeing as her thesis was on masculinity and unemployment in the 1920s i don't think posting on here would have done any good.