Crying out for plan B yesterday there wasn't one. Ormerod runs the same channels as Hughes, then Hughes doeasn't know where to go. Plan B involves O'Grady, but it is a bit difficult when he is at Bury. Some one to plat long to that can hold the ball up, he has never let us down.

Crying out for plan B yesterday there wasn't one. Ormerod runs the same channels as Hughes, then Hughes doeasn't know where to go. Plan B involves O'Grady, but it is a bit difficult when he is at Bury. Some one to plat long to that can hold the ball up, he has never let us down.

Tried to develop a plan B in the League Cup this season.

We lost the game.

People on this board absolutely caned Sheridan for it.

Been saying that for weeks. Everything with shez is like 4 like.

Also those stupid people who booed Hughes when he got booked, can anyone tell me why? I was hoping he got got booked nd judging by some of the pushes he was doing i think he was to. He got his 5th yellow and misses next week and not a league game, so those who were having a little hissy-fit near me and booing pipe down!

I personally thought they were booing the referee, who whilst quite right to book Hughes for dissent, ahd given him absolutley didley squat all afternoon. I can't believe nobody has mentioned the penalty appeal for handball infront of the Chaddy. Ref indicated it hit his chest but it looked an absolute stonewaller from there I and evidently hundreds around me were sat. Definite intent by leaning into the ball and I'm certain it came off his arm.

Yep exactly what I said in the pub Satdy night, Plan B is in Bury and Stockport, despite it working superbly at Hartlepool and Tranmere.

all goosd strikers get into the postions that counts and no strinker to my knowledge as a 100%  record i would be more worried if he wasnt geting into those positions in the 1st place to give himself the chance, and half of you would be on here COMPLAIING that Hughesy was not on the end of it  if he werent CANT WIN